Author Topic: primitives discuss colors  (Read 477 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives discuss colors
« on: July 26, 2021, 05:17:40 AM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100215662368

Oh my.

Eko (5,170 posts)    Sun Jul 25, 2021, 08:14 PM

"I dont see color" he said. Lol.

A friend of mine is a conservative, we've been friends for 30 years. I can only take him in very limited amounts and for quite a few months just did not talk to him after Jan 6th.

Recently we have started talking a little and during one conversation he said he doesn't see color when a racist thing came up. I just let that slide and we continued to talk some. I told him I was thinking about buying a jeep and showed him a picture of the one I wanted. Its dark green and I asked him if the thought it looked good in that color, he said it did so I asked how come you can see color now?

He replied that when it comes to people he doesn't see color. How does that work? Is everything else around that person in color but that person is not? Are they transparent? If they aren't a color how can you see them? I asked. No, he said. He can see them and can see what color they are but doesn't view them in regards to that color. Then why do you say you don't see color when you do?

I thought lying was bad in your religion. I asked. He didn't have an answer for that.

There's a few responses, in which the primitives acknowledge they see color.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

Re: primitives discuss colors
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 05:44:23 AM »
Make believe friend.  Make believe story.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 06:28:48 AM »
Lots of respect for the conservative friend. Must have the patience of Jobe to put up with that level of idiocy for 30 years. I suspect the friend may be a volunteer for the special Olympics that the primitive met at table tennis
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 07:18:28 AM »
Quote from:
Vinca

17. I think you might have been a little hard on the guy in this instance. I get the impression he's trying to convey that he treats everyone the same and color doesn't matter to him. Refreshing to hear that from the right actually.

Only one primitive seems to get it, minus the last sentence which places them back into stupidworld.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 08:01:24 AM »
There's a few responses, in which the primitives acknowledge they see color.

absolutely terrible bouncy attempt, not the fastest DUmpass on the grid

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 08:02:38 AM »
I thought lying was bad in your religion. I asked. He didn't have an answer for that.

Ooooh, check and mate, guy's friend.  :whatever:

Nah, he was probably just tired of his companion being obtuse.

All he had to say was "Lying is bad in my religion." What then, huh??

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 08:21:20 AM »
What a jerkASS! His friend said he treats people as people regardless of skin color. JerkASS DUmmie couldn't let that stand and had to ultra-literalize his - hopefully now former - friend's metaphor.

I taught my kids that aside from cultural differences, sometimes, skin color is like hair color, people differ, but are still people.Of course, by the time I actually said that they had seen that that is how we live.

Dear DUmmie Eko:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 08:56:58 AM »
What a jerkASS! His friend said he treats people as people regardless of skin color. JerkASS DUmmie couldn't let that stand and had to ultra-literalize his - hopefully now former - friend's metaphor.

Not that it actually happened, or at the very least, happened in this way, but DUmpass is being obtuse. He knows exactly what his friend meant, and it is a short way of stating the obvious... I suppose one could stretch it out and say "skin pigment and race are not factors I consider as reasons to treat another person badly".
But DUmpasses just can't seem to pass on any opportunity to flex their self-perceived superiority that ironically, is quite racist in nature itself. This DUmpass very clearly meant to bash on his buddy for being white and not "taking a knee" metaphorically.
Only a true nimrod believes that skin pigment affects human behaviors. I will, however, insist that all cultures are not equal, and some deserve the criticism that they attract... be in the meth head white trash criminals in a remote shack in the hills of the Blue Ridge, or the thug criminal gang element in inner city Chicago, both are a blight on society and need to be dealt with. DUmpasses are afraid to say it, as doing so is outrageously "racist" according to their rambling and dynamic political rules, but only if the person being judged is a particular color (that can change by the minute should they so desire).