Author Topic: He Wasn't Shot, Why Was She?  (Read 552 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
He Wasn't Shot, Why Was She?
« on: April 22, 2021, 02:02:39 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215363729

I'm telling you, this stuff is tearing DU apart!  Even the crazier ones at DU are starting to wake up to what's going on here.

ItsjustMe (2,561 posts)

He Wasn't Shot, Why Was She?

Long thread that I don't have time to bring over.  Worth a look though.  I seriously think this could cause DU to implode.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: He Wasn't Shot, Why Was She?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 02:12:01 PM »
Short Answer: Carrying a gun is legal, trying to stab someone who is retreating is not.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 02:19:30 PM »
When you have a thread at DU where some of them appear to be supporting Kyle Rittenhouse, their world truly is upside down.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 04:50:59 PM »
IIRC, Rittenhouse either walked up to a police officer and surrendered or laid his gun down when he saw a police officer approaching. Very different from shoving someone down at the police officer's feet and then charging another person with a knife swung back so as to stab that other person full force.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 05:04:21 PM »
IIRC, Rittenhouse either walked up to a police officer and surrendered or laid his gun down when he saw a police officer approaching. Very different from shoving someone down at the police officer's feet and then charging another person with a knife swung back so as to stab that other person full force.

That is almost always the case when someone is taken alive after committing a crime. They either peacefully surrendered or were severely injured enough to no longer be a threat.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 05:18:36 PM »
When they passed him immediately following the shooting, he gave some sort of wave. Apparently, this is a thing some of the militia do, so the police may not have thought much of it. When he was charged, he turned himself in.

What the hive mind at DU seems not to know is that police passed Rittenhouse was because there were still shots being fired in the direction they were going. They didn't know Rittenhouse had done any shooting. Of course, this reaction is what we expect from DU: "Well, uh, er.... what about this?!?!?!?!?!

In short, the situations are different. At DU, the problem isn't that they make apples to oranges comparisons, it's that they don't know what apples and oranges are.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 05:24:48 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 05:40:18 PM »
... At DU, the problem isn't that they make apples to oranges comparisons, it's that they don't know what apples and oranges are.

DUpipo are good at making apple-rutabagas comparisons. That's not a marketable skill, though.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 06:29:40 PM »

^^^Basically the same thing, according to DU's use of force connoisseurs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:50:16 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 07:23:21 PM »
What’s this “Don’t you dare say” nonsense? These dimwits have some strange belief that if you dare to disagree with the narrative they want to be the only narrative, then they have the capacity to enact some type of consequences, much less meaningful consequences. They’ve always been their own joke, it’s just getting funnier.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 08:15:45 PM »
What’s this “Don’t you dare say” nonsense? These dimwits have some strange belief that if you dare to disagree with the narrative they want to be the only narrative, then they have the capacity to enact some type of consequences, much less meaningful consequences. They’ve always been their own joke, it’s just getting funnier.

It's the way of die-hard leftists. They can't stand the thought that anyone would disagree with them. They can't stand the thought that anyone thinks poorly of them. They don't think theirs is the correct viewpoint; they think it's the only viewpoint.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 08:27:46 PM »
Response to uponit7771 (Reply #25)Thu Apr 22, 2021, 01:47 PM
Star Member StarfishSaver (14,615 posts)
31. iKR?

It looks like this is StarfishSaver's only contribution to this thread--she's probably worn out from all that posting yesterday.

I was wondering what the hell IKR? means so I googled it----I know, right?

I keep seeing the girl in pink the girl in pink over and over again, can't they think of something better to call her than the girl in pink?  Maybe it's because she's a minor but what's wrong with using her name?  It must be some kind of mystery, just like the name of the cop(?) who shot Ashli Babbitt.

And speaking of names, I wonder what Ma'Khia Bryant's full name is?  All I have seen is the contraction Ma'Khia--Marvelous Khia, perhaps?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 08:13:40 AM »
She didn't say much in this video, but the Girl In Pink's perspective on the shooting, https://vdare.com/posts/the-girl-in-pink-speaks-she-came-after-me-so-he-got-her

I hope she is kept anonymous. As some DU-Morons demonstrate, if she became known she'd become the target for activists' hatred.