Author Topic: You owe me pizza, sir.  (Read 517 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
You owe me pizza, sir.
« on: April 22, 2021, 01:49:19 PM »
Actual memo - jokingly - prepared by me and sent out by my OIC.

NG[XX]-CIO                                                                                                 April 22, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR [REDACTED]

SUBJECT: Restoration of Site Owner Privileges

1. Reference: NG[XX]-CIO, SharePoint Governance Plan, 16 April 2016

2. On the morning of April 22, 2021, a member of the G3 staff reached-out to my office for assistance regarding the inability to edit a newly-created document library app within the G3 site collection.

3. It was readily determined the G3 staff member was duly entitled to the requisite permissions to affect the sought-after changes; but their permission group had been inadvertently deleted.

4. This condition is known as Owners Operational Privileges Sequestration, Intervention, and Escalation (OOPSIE).

5. In accordance with G6 SharePoint Governance, Section 2.7, provocation of an OOPSIE condition requiring remediation by the G6 SharePoint team, will result in the purchase of compensatory pizza.

6. Please ensure the prompt delivery of: 1x pepperoni and onion, 2 x meat lovers, and 1x garden veggie lover’s pizzas.

7. In order to avoid your site collection being placed into a “Read-Only” state, the SharePoint Team must be placed into an “Eat-Only” state NLT than 30 days from the date of incident report.

8. The point of contact for this memorandum is Dominoe's.

[REDACTED]
MAJ, SC
G-6 DEV OPS
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: You owe me pizza, sir.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 01:52:14 PM »
Well done, sarn't.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen