Author Topic: CNN Interviews Disgruntled College Republican Who Isn't A Republican  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The president of the College Republicans at the University of Southern California is charging that CNN used a "fake College Republican" in its broadcast report today, claiming there was a lack of enthusiasm for the GOP candidate, Sen. John McCain.

A CNN spokeswoman now says it was an inadvertent error.

In its Thursday morning report, according to a news release from the student organization, CNN interviewed someone identified as Eric Pearlmutter, who was said to be a USC student and College Republican.

"We try to get people out to our College Republican meetings, but we can't seem to get the same amount of support," he said.

Ben Myers, the president of USC College Republicans, said, "I have never met Eric Pearlmutter. I have never seen him at a College Republican meeting. He is not on our membership roster. I don't know why someone would think he speaks for us. As far as I know, he could be a Democrat."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/07/cnn-college-gop.html
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
The Communist Network News also used fake "concerned citizens" to ask questions during the debates too. Turns out they were advocates for Liberal causes. **** CNN!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The Communist Network News also used fake "concerned citizens" to ask questions during the debates too. Turns out they were advocates for Liberal causes. **** CNN!

I think at least one of them was working on the opposition's campaign (Biden) at the time. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

Just like the US Army used nerve gas against soldiers that went AWOL too. One would think that after getting a beatdown like they did over that and the one DanBlather got,that the drive by media would do everything they could to post or print or boradcast the facts. Then again I guess you would have to have morals for that.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"