Author Topic: 2014: Top DUmmie of 2014 (mopinko)  (Read 27968 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: 2014: Top DUmmie of 2014
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 02:02:59 PM »
Frank,that screed reads and sounds like the missives of Booth,Czolgosz and Oswald.

Offline the county

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 06:09:59 PM »
Deserving winner, IMO.

Seems Mo has been a pain in the ass for a long time.

http://rogersparkbench.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/screamin-mo-cahill-working-for-man.html

look at this exchange in your link:

1  • Reply•Share ›
Mo Cahill • 2 months ago
and this is going forward even tho the alderman saw with his own eyes that most of this stuff is just delusional.
 â€¢ Reply•Share ›
David Tesler  Mo Cahill • 2 months ago
Subponea the alderman, and take videos after videos of your property.
 â€¢ Reply•Share ›
Mo Cahill  David Tesler • 2 months ago
hard to document delusions and stuff i HONESTLY dont have a clue about.
 â€¢ Reply•Share ›
Mo Cahill  David Tesler • 2 months ago
foia in the works.
 â€¢ Reply•Share

:rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 06:14:36 PM »
Seems Mo has been a pain in the ass for a long time.

http://rogersparkbench.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/screamin-mo-cahill-working-for-man.html

Screamin' Mo Cahill: Working for The Man

She's so cutting edge, so progressive, so Establishment. Contradictions? Not in the mind of Mo Cahill, a local arts-and-crafts lady who has to give away free buttons with a co-opted expression that she did not create to get people to buy her arts-and-crafts.

Cahill is well known in the Rogers Park neighborhood for lurking in the comments of other peoples' blogs, using the nom de web of "been there." She is also well known as the woman who, in a Howard Dean-like moment, screamed at the Mile of Murals meeting that kids are not good enough to participate in the Rogers Park neighborhood mural painting project.

Cahill, who publicly poses as a progressive liberal, has revealed herself to be just another Establishmentarian. She recently claimed that 14 and 15 year olds did not have enough talent to work on a public mural, calling it a "slap in the face" to say they are capable of such a feat. But she has sold out for a few shekkels to The Man, the Establishment, the local Political Powers.

Apparently, Cahill's pink buttons are not working. She is quoted by the Broken Heart blog as saying, "I have been putting in more time in my studio, doing more political work... an actual job, tho temporary, may have landed in my lap. There is a local project to do a mural, hopefully the first of many annual projects. actual cash money."

Perhaps we should remind ourselves of RPB's recent revelations that the "Mile of Murals" project is way behind schedule NOT because of the Chicago Public Art Group (CPAG), but because of the locals who are tripping over their own egos and incompetence to put their own stamp on the project. Those individuals are certain members of SSA#24, DevCorp North and the alderman's office. The CTA is partly to blame as well, as sources report to RPB that CTA management is getting overly picky about the art that will go onto CTA's walls. Some people would call this a clusterf*#%.

One wonders what Mo Cahill is contributing to this FUBAR situation. She's made herself a public figure by virtue of her web sites (plural), her ranting on the blogs as "been there" even though she knows that we all know who "been there" really is, and declaring that she is "doing more political work."

Therefore, none of us should feel the need to treat Cahill with kid gloves.

If her contributions to the Mile of Murals project are anything like her inane, poorly punctuated and never capitalized blog comments, it may be even longer before the project is completed. Or even begun. While we congratulate Mo on her job, but we question the judgment of her new employer.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline the county

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2015, 08:51:58 PM »
This is my favorite pic of Big Mo, at a 2011 fundraiser:

Uh, Big Mo's a femme.  She doesn't have a mustache or beard.

:-)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2015, 09:25:21 PM »

That's Nadin. She hasn't shaved in a while.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2015, 10:19:55 PM »

I bet she has back hair.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2015, 11:34:35 PM »
A deserving winner!!!  :-)

OMG, from that list of previous winners I had totally
forgotten about old DA, DistressedAmerican!!
Vader Rules!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2015, 11:56:34 PM »
I don't like to break my arm patting myself on the back, but I do want to pat myself on the back.
As far as I know I was the first to predict that Mo would run afoul of neighborhood and city ordinances.

Why BD, christened her the "crazy chicken witch of Cook county".   :lmao: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 12:09:57 AM »
A deserving winner!!!  :-)

OMG, from that list of previous winners I had totally
forgotten about old DA, DistressedAmerican!!
He showed up during the Occupy "movement" and was promptly detained. :)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 11:19:59 AM »
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20141105/rogers-park/urban-farmer-cited-again-for-weeds-rats-on-third-property-on-touhy

The comment interaction at the bottom of that is awesome including MO herself lol goos stuff including a poster saying she is exaggerating the support of her neighbors  lol

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2015, 01:49:04 PM »
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20141105/rogers-park/urban-farmer-cited-again-for-weeds-rats-on-third-property-on-touhy

The comments, as always, are hilarious.  She actually equates FB likes (probably 99% DUmmies) to neighborhood support for her health-risking, neighborhood ruining, eyesore.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
The comments, as always, are hilarious.  She actually equates FB likes (probably 99% DUmmies) to neighborhood support for her health-risking, neighborhood ruining, eyesore.

Here com the judge...gavel out !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: 2014: Top DUmmie of 2014 (mopinko)
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2015, 08:41:59 PM »
Hey my friends!  Been a crazy couple weeks, will answer a few of the questions that have popped up in all of these end of year threads this weekend. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender