Author Topic: DUmmies cheer the coming failure of California and then the US.  (Read 1553 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: DUmmies cheer the coming failure of California and then the US.
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 01:01:07 PM »
I am trying to be nice and give them the benefit of the doubt. Truth be known, I wouldn't expect them to last three months.

Now you're talking!   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 01:04:58 PM »

Yes, we are 'stuck" with being held hostage by S.F, LA, etc..... Don't judge the entire state and it's people by the small areas that have a strangle hold on the rest of us.

Sometimes having to read threads like this, makes me not want to be on this board.

I feel for you, but the worst thing the Federal government could do would be to set the precedent of pouring money from all the more-responsible states into the dysfunctional CA government 'For the cheeeeeeldrun' to 'Rescue' it, when it finally succeeds in pushing the state from the frying pan into the fire.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 01:05:51 PM »
I've said it many times here--future historians will point to the day the feds bailed out California as the beginnings of the Second Revolutionary War.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »
I haven't heard one person in dozens of years speak wistfully of California as in times past.  It's become a place to be mocked and shunned, rightfully so.

I do recall some talk about northern CA splitting from the southern half.  A move such as that might save some good and decent northern residents. 

It is the urban areas of CA that are the problem. Inland and far northern California (Alturas or Inyo County) is largely conservative and very conservative from election maps I have seen.

That can also be said of other states like New York, Illinois, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada. They are largely Democratic because of big cities. Outside of them they are quite conservative, especially Washington, Oregon, and Nevada.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »
It is the urban areas of CA that are the problem. Inland and far northern California (Alturas or Inyo County) is largely conservative and very conservative from election maps I have seen.

That can also be said of other states like New York, Illinois, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada. They are largely Democratic because of big cities. Outside of them they are quite conservative, especially Washington, Oregon, and Nevada.

We have a winnah!

I do recall some talk about northern CA splitting from the southern half.  A move such as that might save some good and decent northern residents.

"We" have talked about splitting the State. Considering that we, in the "North State", pretty much own all the water, scares the crap out of the turds in So Cal.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 04:36:46 PM »

Yes, we are 'stuck" with being held hostage by S.F, LA, etc..... Don't judge the entire state and it's people by the small areas that have a strangle hold on the rest of us.

Sometimes having to read threads like this, makes me not want to be on this board.

Don`t take it personal,have the same issue here in the eastern hell known as New York.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
We have a winnah!

"We" have talked about splitting the State. Considering that we, in the "North State", pretty much own all the water, scares the crap out of the turds in So Cal.

I have heard of northern California, more specifically, far Northern California, where Redding, Alturas, and Eureka are want to split away and merge with Southern Oregon and call the state Jefferson. It has been like this since 1940s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(Pacific_state)

Also, Southeast California (Riverside County) want to split as well.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/06/new-state-of-south-california.html

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »
I have heard of northern California, more specifically, far Northern California, where Redding, Alturas, and Eureka are want to split away and merge with Southern Oregon and call the state Jefferson. It has been like this since 1940s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(Pacific_state)

Also, Southeast California (Riverside County) want to split as well.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/06/new-state-of-south-california.html

A couple of people I know who live in California say that Northern Cali is a whole different state than Southern Cali. I never been there, so I can't clarify it.