Author Topic: Insurrectionist Leftists unleash siege on the Biden White House (6/28/21)  (Read 435 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
A group of activists, flanked by noteworthy Democrat politicians, protested outside of the White House on Monday, demanding the Biden administration adopt an infrastructure plan that prioritizes climate change and blocking every entrance to the White House as part of their demand for action.

Activists from the far-left Soros-funded group the Sunrise Movement marched to the White House on Monday to demand the Biden administration put climate change-related initiatives at the forefront, particularly in terms of the ongoing infrastructure negotiations. According to reports, protesters are blocking every entrance to the White House, demanding Biden heed to their Green New Deal agenda.

Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) was among the radical left lawmakers who joined activists outside of the White House, demanding the Biden administration “to go big and bold and visionary for our country and for our future and for our planet”.

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Cori Bush (D-MO) also made an appearance, embracing as the crowd of activists cheered.

“What we are here to tell them is that you can’t break this promise to us anymore,” Ocasio-Cortez told the invigorated crowd. “They’re setting up a world that they won’t have to live in. Ok, that’s why this matters. That’s why we fight.”

“As a result of your hard work, we’ve got folks in the Senate, we’ve got folks in the House, not just me, not just like they like to say is a tiny group of the ‘Squad’ … we have a critical mass of people saying no climate, no deal,” she added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/28/leftists-siege-biden-white-house-blocking-all-entrances-in-demand-for-climate-infrastructure-priorities/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender