Author Topic: Funny mini-vids that had me rolling today  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Funny mini-vids that had me rolling today
« on: January 02, 2008, 08:20:44 PM »

:lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Flame

Re: Funny mini-vids that had me rolling today
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
OK, the bird one is hillarious!!

The cat one I see in my house, live, on a daily basis! :-)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »
Yeh, the cat one goes on in my house all the time....I'm the ref...my cats are vicious....awww...just like their mama... :evillaugh:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:42:01 PM »
Yeh, the cat one goes on in my house all the time....I'm the ref...my cats are vicious....awww...just like their mama... :evillaugh:

My cats don't fight.  Ever. :lame:
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:41 PM »

I have a 15 year old and a 5 year old.  The older cat is an attack cat...the younger cat could pass as a racoon...so she uses her size by sitting on the older cat....it's rather funny until one of them bites down hard on the other and that's when I scream at them and they look at me like :clueless:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

I have a 15 year old and a 5 year old.  The older cat is an attack cat...the younger cat could pass as a racoon...so she uses her size by sitting on the older cat....it's rather funny until one of them bites down hard on the other and that's when I scream at them and they look at me like :clueless:

My last cat was an attack cat - pet him anywhere south of his collar and he'd tear your arm off.  I would get him riled up and he would literally rip my arm up. 

We had to put him down at about 17 yrs old.  The current 2 are mom and daughter and will just lay limping in your arm no matter what is going on around them.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 02:49:42 AM »
I have a Bull mastiff and a german shepard that play kinda rough with each other. They also terrorize the hell out of the weiner dog when we let her out in the back yard. When Smokey Joe the old cat goes out back he pretty much gives the dogs the "You feel lucky punks,well do ya" and they leave him be .  :evillaugh:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline foxworthy

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Beginning Fresh
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 06:56:49 PM »
Ok, Mirandize that bird and put him in a cage.
When the game is over, both the pawn and the king are put away in the same box