Author Topic: The Jamaican Nut  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

The Jamaican Nut
« on: May 30, 2018, 08:42:52 AM »
Malaise is the nastiest person on DU to me...  Why do they care what she says? She doesn’t even live in this country.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210673507

Star Member malaise (173,022 posts)

The real problem with having an ignorant, deranged, corrupt, racist, low-life, narcissistic

scumbag as President is that he actually believes that loyalty is to him and not the Constitution.

Contrary to his propaganda, the real witch hunt has been against Hillary Clinton but he also projects instinctively. and blames others for what he's executing with his goons.

He is a vile cretin - one of the most despicable persons in my entire lifetime to date.

Lock him up!!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: The Jamaican Nut
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 08:58:37 AM »
I guess she/it didn't like the President's speech in Nashville last night.

Too bad, I did.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:10:01 AM »
For a minute I thought she was talking about Obama.

Well, if the shoe fits...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 09:24:41 AM »
I guess she/it didn't like the President's speech in Nashville last night.

Too bad, I did.

DUpipo are a pretty reliable gauge of the effective a Trump speech was: the greater their rage, the greater his effectiveness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 09:30:29 AM »
DUpipo are a pretty reliable gauge of the effective a Trump speech was: the greater their rage, the greater his effectiveness.

Dead on, and H5 given.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 11:43:31 AM »
Christine is so vile she makes even a piece of shit look aesthetic.

And geezuz gawd, if her body were as ugly as her soul.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 12:59:17 PM »
I did a lot of business in Jamaica in the early 80's and developed a deep dislike for the people . If it wasn't for the tourist industry pouring money into the place it would be a step above Somalia. The people have an attitude that they are some how superior to everyone else.

They also have a crooked streak. Back then the prime minister I think his name was Manly ruined the economy and a contender named Siaga was trying to get elected. There were violent riots between the parties and a lot of civil unrest.

So to have some POS jake have an opinion about our country is totally off base. :argh: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 01:20:30 PM »
The funny part is Malaise lives in a gated Community away from the poor Jamaicans.
She is the typical Liberal Hypocrite..

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 01:38:04 PM »
The funny part is Malaise lives in a gated Community away from the poor Jamaicans.
She is the typical Liberal Hypocrite..

In the 1970s it was Limousine Liberals. In the 21st Century it's Gated Community Progressives, like mal or kpete.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline hillneck

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 02:15:57 PM »
Why do they care what she says? She doesn’t even live in this country.

Because it fits their echo chamber.  You could be from the dark side of the moon, and if you agree with them, then you're in. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 02:34:47 PM »
In the 1970s it was Limousine Liberals. In the 21st Century it's Gated Community Progressives, like mal or kpete.

Abbreviated as GCPs.  I like it.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 03:14:13 PM »
Why do they care what she says? She doesn’t even live in this country.

Because it fits their echo chamber.  You could be from the dark side of the moon, and if you agree with them, then you're in.

Not only so, but mal is of a sacred Oppressed People, living on sacred Oppressed Ground. When such a person spouts something a US Prog wants to hear and be heard, that Oppressed Person is regarded with awe and respect. :puke:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »
Abbreviated as GCPs.  I like it.  H5.

GCPs can also denote Gated Community Primitives.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
>Malaise is the nastiest person on DU to me

Very possible...hot, sweaty, in a climate for youth, too old to copulate, too young to extricate, she longs for the shrinking prostrate
she baited when she was less easy, now she is hard as nails and bends to please when the hammer strikes untrue.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 05:42:25 AM »
GCPs can also denote Gated Community Primitives.

Progressives . . . Primitives . . . Potato . . . Potawto . . . :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 07:17:59 AM »
Progressives . . . Primitives . . . Potato . . . Potawto . . . :whistling:

Yep, a turd by any other name would still stink.