Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is the rightful president  (Read 654 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Hillary Clinton is the rightful president
« on: January 14, 2019, 08:42:09 PM »
Baltimike (546 posts)   <--- mole
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211670700

Be wary and vigilant. Deza distractions are happening from the left as well as the right

*ANYTHING* to distract from the Russian coup. They RIGGED the ****ing election, and Hillary Clinton is the rightful president of the United States of America.

There. I said it.

They will lie, distract, malign, and every other thing any of us can think of as though their LIVES depended on it.

Because it *does*.

This is the biggest attack on our nation in the HISTORY of our nation because thus far, it has been successful. They twisted our right arm, and brought America to its knees. Don't think they won;t try to do the same thing on the left.

But Claude Taylor is right...we will get through this. Together.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hillary literally rigged the election... and she couldn't even win.

Star Member LisaM (23,518 posts)

1. Yep, I know people on the, I guess I'd say, hard left (NOT HERE)

who just think it's a joke that Russian interference had anything to do with the election, much less vote suppression or gerrymandering. It's unbelievable, really. These are just FB friends for the most part, although I do know a few people I just don't discuss it with, because of, well, various reasons that I don't want to get into here. Suffice it to say that they've all convinced themselves that if Hillary had campaigned in Appleton, Wisconsin and the like, all would have corrected itself.

Baltimike (546 posts)

3. They have not only been targeted, but MICRO TARGETED and Facebook took payment in rubles.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (19,684 posts)

2. I have been calling him a traitor for several years along with McConnell and others.

I am tired.

Nobody listened to me for years and I even took HEAPS of shit here like:

"dont you know the definition of traitor?' and then I get a lecture on how since we are not at war he cant be a traitor, etc.

Does anyone remember when the left was calling Trump a Traitor 10 to 15 years ago?

Anyone?

:stoner:

Baltimike (546 posts)

4. Moscow Mitch, Soviet Donald and Russian Ryan committed treason

there's no denying it anymore

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Hillary Clinton is the rightful president
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:29:38 PM »
 :rotf: Looks like DUpipo are preparing themselves for Mueller disappointing them. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:22:05 PM »
Let me get this straight. DUmmies raged against Hillary Clinton. No?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 04:41:19 PM »
HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.