Author Topic: ****Everybody knows Jews aren't a real minority group. They're oppressors... So  (Read 2655 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Ran across this while taking a quick dumpster dive the other night and figured it could be worthy of keeping an eye on.  Two favorite dummy topics.........The French and Zionists.....
Unfortunately, I am on an IE8 machine so this be a brief look.....Plenty of target rich comments on the thread.

Dummyland Link for those who dare(or care)
breadandwine (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 03:17 PM
Original message
****Everybody knows Jews aren't a real minority group. They're oppressors... So let's kill them all.
 That's what two tenths of one percent of the world's population gets for stealing 20% of the Nobel Prizes. It's a Jewish conspiracy of course. The Jews with their lousy book learning...

****FRENCH COURT CONVICTS GANG OF 25, SELF-STYLED AS THE "GANG OF BARBARIANS," INCLUDING 8 WOMEN, OF KIDNAPPING A JEW, TORTURING HIM FOR MORE THAN THREE WEEKS AND KILLING HIM. AFTER MORE THAN THREE WEEKS OF TORTURE HE WAS LEFT FOR DEAD, FOUND NAKED AND HANDCUFFED WITH BURN MARKS ALL OVER HIM NEAR RAILROAD TRACKS AND DIED ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. ONE OF THE WOMEN WAS USED TO LURE THE JEW INTO THE KIDNAPPING. SHE COULD BE OUT ON PAROLE, BACK ON THE STREET, IN THREE YEARS.****

The leader of the gang expressed no remorse and expressed defiance throughout the trial. On various occasions he smirked at the vicitm's relatives and shouted "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest!") and threw shoes at lawyers. He gave his date of birth as Feb. 13, 2006, in Sainte-Genevieve-des-Bois, the date and place of the victim's death, and bombarded the magistrates investigating the case with letters full of anti-Semitic insults. He clapped and gave a thumb's up at his conviction. In one incident, he threatened to have pictures of jurors taken, implying members of his gang would attack them. In another incident, witnesses in the courtroom said that he and other defendants threw their shoes at the jury, shouting "Allahu Akbar."

Among those receiving light sentences were the many teenagers who guarded and tortured the Jew, the caretaker of the building where the Jew was held captive and the father of one of the teen defendants who told his son not to cooperate with police.

Critics say French police initially ignored the possibility of anti-Semitic motives in the killing, which, as the case wore on, prompted fears of resurgent anti-Semitism in France.

{snip}

IE*
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

Back on a non IE8 Machine.........

I sometimes wonder if it is more fun to watch progressives exemplify hypocrisy or bigotry?  I have great hopes for this thread providing examples of each, if it doesn't go down the memory hole. There are already cries of "Troll"  but first:

RandomThoughts  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 03:43 PM
Response to Original message
5. Anyone that blames an entire group is ignorant or worse
 Edited on Sun Jul-12-09 03:45 PM by RandomThoughts
It is beyond stupid to blame any one group, besides being wrong.

Some Jews, some Christians, some Muslims, some people of other, or no faith, are mostly bad.

And

Some Jews, some Christians, some Muslims, some people of other, or no faith, are mostly good.

Or if it is a racial bigotry.

Some Jews, some Anglo Saxons, some French, some Asians, some Africans, some Indians, some Native Americans, are mostly bad.

And

Some Jews, some Anglo Saxons, some French, some Asians, some Africans, some Indians, some Native Americans, are mostly good.

If a person has a problem with any person, that also happens to be part of a group, mention the problems and the people causing the problems, don't blame innocent people, or mostly innocent since we all make mistakes.

If a person believes a group teaches something you disagree with, then speak of those teachings and explain why you disagree with them, or explain your beliefs.

Those that are racist, or hate other religions, or think themselves superior, are blaming an entire group of people, which shows their laziness and ignorance.

Random is able to cover quite a bit of canvas with the broad brush.....

ChimpersMcSmirkers  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 03:54 PM
Response to Original message
9. And to think that someone on DU last night said 
 that France is a better place to live then the US. Maybe it is if you aren't a jew.

If only I had studied French, I would know the correct spelling of Cest Domiage.....

depakid  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jul-13-09 03:58 AM
Response to Reply #9
31. As if there isn't plenty of anti-semitism in America

Apparently Un-rec is working well.........

breadandwine (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 04:33 PM
Response to Reply #16
17. If this were Pat Buchanan's website, one might not think the title is sarcastic.

400 views right now.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
 TokenQueer  (201 posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 04:40 PM
Response to Reply #17
18. Yikes.
 It was just a suggestion.

400 views and unrec'ed into oblivion by people not stopping long enough to read the meat of this important post...because it's a bad title.

Sheesh.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Those who unrec'd it probably agree with the sentiment and want to make sure nobody sees the thread

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I'm just wondering which of those names Cujo posts under.

Oh, and didn't TiT get the granite slab for being mean to Jewish people?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline zeitgeist

I'm just wondering which of those names Cujo posts under.

Oh, and didn't TiT get the granite slab for being mean to Jewish people?

Tough call on that one, I don't see his telltale traits on this thread; however, there are plenty of other threads I have scanned where I would swear I was reading classic anti-zionist cujo-ise.  Maybe I should have my mule fire off a pm Wee Willie Pitt, I bet they have bent an elbow in some  back bay watering hole somewhere along the way........... :fuelfire:

And slabbed just for being mean to Jewish people?  I'm just not sure on that one, 'course it is only one of many things I'm not sure of any more.   :-) 

Offline jukin

The last two years have shown me how a Hitler can come to power. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
The more things change...the more they stay the same

2009:

breadandwine (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 03:17 PM
Original message
****Everybody knows Jews aren't a real minority group. They're oppressors... So let's kill them all.
 That's what two tenths of one percent of the world's population gets for stealing 20% of the Nobel Prizes. It's a Jewish conspiracy of course. The Jews with their lousy book learning...

1939:

Different decades...both wanting the same outcome...Judenfrei

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I'd prefer a world that's primitivenfrei.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
I'd prefer a world that's primitivenfrei.

Amen sir!  You and me both.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Airwolf

They always start first with the Jews.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Amen sir!  You and me both.

Can I third that?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
They always start first with the Jews.

Right now, it's the only demographic they can use. They need the votes of every other minority or they couldn't get elected. It seems to me the Jewish people in this country continually vote against their best interest. For the life of me, I can't understand why.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
I have always wondered how many primitives also secretly post on stormfront.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I have always wondered how many primitives also secretly post on stormfront.

I would not be surprised if many of them post at Stormfront.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I would not be surprised if many of them post at Stormfront.

If one looks at the rogues gallery of mugshots at DU, it may very well be the case. For a bunch of 'tolerant' people, Id say their membership borders on 95% white.

Offline zeitgeist

If one looks at the rogues gallery of mugshots at DU, it may very well be the case. For a bunch of 'tolerant' people, Id say their membership borders on 95% white.

I would bet you are 100% correct.

I must confess that the law of unintended consequences (or ignorance or humor)  has been out in full force today.  While browsing the dump I came across a thread on gay rights and the NAACP.  Ok where is the humor in that??  Well of course it would come from Skinner's adbot!!!

Link:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6061636

(if I got this right you should be able to click the pic to go to  the thread.)

ETA or not.....some things are a work in progress.......

These people are such a hoot, half Archie Bunker, half Meat-Head.  Me, I guess I am a gay black woman trapped in a white guy's body.  Now, does DU have a board for that! :lmao:

And why was the adbot so funny?  Because the next panel was a group of "All WHITE GUYS"...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:01:11 AM by zeitgeist »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

It may have changed since then, by .004% or something, but a few years ago, my fellow alum Skins had a poll of the primitives, and it was more than that.
apres moi, le deluge