Author Topic: Possible Gnads sighting at Delusionist  (Read 1864 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Possible Gnads sighting at Delusionist
« on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:25 AM »
sentient_simian (600 posts)
14. you nor these people have any idea what is happening in secret negotiations

had it with your baseless rants
back to the ignore list with you Add a ..... "plonk"?

Not sure.  The verbiage is awfully familiar though.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Possible Gnads sighting at Delusionist
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:37:05 AM »
Not sure.  The verbiage is awfully familiar though.

No misspelled words, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 01:40:19 AM »
"Sentient Simian" would be too much of a target, especially from anyone that has actually seen a picture of her.  I'm guessing this is a happy coincidence.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 01:41:41 AM »
"Sentient Simian" would be too much of a target, especially from anyone that has actually seen a picture of her.  I'm guessing this is a happy coincidence.

Or a merry prankster making fun of nadin.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 01:47:42 AM »
you nor these people have any idea

That proper use of "nor" isn't likely, considering how she routinely mangles English.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 02:16:47 AM »
Not enough "her" in it. In this situation, she'd have already brought out her "experience".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 06:28:19 AM »
I didn't see primate expert on her resume.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 07:00:15 AM »
I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw the title of this thread. Reading that one of the top two DUers of all time had possibly decided to return to share her wisdom was a good way to start a Friday. I decided to do some nadining to see if it could be true.

As some of you may know, as part of my fictional spirit-guide training I've taken courses in both nadinology and nadinese so I feel that I'm somewhat qualified to make a determination. Unfortunately, based on the evidence, this monkey with feelings is NOT nadin the great. Below is the evidence with the clue in bold.

Tue May 13, 2014, 10:15 PM
sentient_simian (604 posts)

how do i upload a pic to my post

http://www.discussionist.com/102562
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 07:12:47 AM »
I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw the title of this thread. Reading that one of the top two DUers of all time had possibly decided to return to share her wisdom was a good way to start a Friday. I decided to do some nadining to see if it could be true.

As some of you may know, as part of my fictional spirit-guide training I've taken courses in both nadinology and nadinese so I feel that I'm somewhat qualified to make a determination. Unfortunately, based on the evidence, this monkey with feelings is NOT nadin the great. Below is the evidence with the clue in bold.

Could this be a long lost, equally intelligent but more articulate sibling to nadin?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 07:21:17 AM »
Not enough "her" in it. In this situation, she'd have already brought out her "experience".

Suffice it to say...
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 07:44:46 AM »
Could this be a long lost, equally intelligent but more articulate sibling to nadin?

That's a great thought so I decided to do some more research. After doing so, I've come to the conclusion that this person is most probably not related to nadin.

Response to YouKnowItsTrue (Reply #2)Wed Jul 2, 2014, 08:29 PM
8. Okay but then a quarantine must be enacted.

nobody gets on a plane or ship to leave

Response to YouKnowItsTrue (Reply #9)Wed Jul 2, 2014, 08:49 PM
10. What about everyone else they have contact with.

Do you understand how contagious Ebola is?

http://www.discussionist.com/101425805#post8

In the above you can see a touch of some nadinistic tendencies; however, there is no resume type info included about adventures undertaken by this DIer that would make he-she-it more in the know about the issue than anyone else in the world.

Response to LavenderGirl (Original post)Mon Mar 16, 2015, 11:59 PM
1. yah yah but senator dumbass thru a snowball in congress so it is not happening.

http://www.discussionist.com/10188286#post1

Here again is just a touch of nadism, but it seems to be much too brief and to the point to be the real deal.

Sun Mar 1, 2015, 09:42 PM

when the supreme count makes gay marriage legal in all 50 states.
I am going to fly to CA and dance on Ronnie’s Grave.
Any one care to join me?

Response to sentient_simian (Original post)Sun Mar 1, 2015, 09:53 PM
smalllivingeddy (2,416 posts)
1. For what its worth

Ronnie wasn't personally against gays. He had many gay friends and supporters.

He just supported a façade, albeit a damaging façade, of intolerance because it was politically expedient.

http://www.discussionist.com/101680452

The monkey with feelings did not respond at all which is completely unlike one of the greatest DUers of all time.

Response to Irony (Reply #10)Fri Jun 20, 2014, 01:44 AM
11. apparently in WI it's called a john doe investigation

google Wisconsin john doe investigation

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/john-doe-prosecutors-allege-scott-walker-at-center-of-criminal-scheme-263839791.html

http://www.discussionist.com/10148770#post9

Freely admits to have used google.

Finally, the individual in question has been posting at DI since at least the middle of 2014 and only has 604 posts. Not very productive.

All in all, I would say this poster has no relation to the multiple award winning fountain of knowledge.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 09:33:08 AM »

Going through some of the other crap posted by this organism, I think you're right.  The other posts don't contain enough gNadinesque language mashing.  Plus, no mention of the good rig.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:36:10 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 02:06:13 PM »

Freely admits to have used google.

That's a definite clue.

nadin doesn't use "the Google".

"The Google" comes to her.