Author Topic: After today, I will find a different doctor for my DOT physical!  (Read 1478 times)

Offline CC27

imanamerican63 (13,684 posts)

After today, I will find a different doctor for my DOT physical!
I walked in to the clinic and Fox News is on and I had to hear all the hypocrisy from the doctor and the other people that were in there. I blanked them out & ignored the rhetoric. But they tried to get me into the flames and I restrained myself.

He is a nice enough guy, but a doctor shouldn’t push his views on his clients, period.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218832435

Cough BS

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: After today, I will find a different doctor for my DOT physical!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 01:27:20 PM »
It seems since I retired, I spent way too much time in doctors offices, and only once did I have someone say something left-wing. I was in the ER with Covid and Senator Kennedy was on the TV and the nurse said he should not be allowed to be on television and spell such nonsense. I said it’s for his first amendment right and she got really pissed ripped the bandages off my arm with a vengeance.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 01:34:47 PM »
 :bouncy:-fiction.

I never gave a @#$% about the politics or ethnic origins of the doctors who removed my and my wife's brain tumors, gave my daughter chemotherapy infusions, implanted pacemakers in two family members, treated my Covid ... I just cared that they were good at all those procedures.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 05:48:39 PM »
This story is rather sparse in terms of details. What hypocrisy is the poster talking about? How did the other people present try to draw them into the discussion?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2024, 11:58:59 AM »
This story is rather sparse in terms of details. What hypocrisy is the poster talking about? How did the other people present try to draw them into the discussion?

FNC broadcasts hypnotic, subliminal messages that brainwash anyone within earshot into rushing out to buy a lifted 4x4 with trucknutz and Trump flags, drive it to DC, and commit insurrection while shouting that 2020 was stolen and Biden is senile.  FNC's very existence is a threat to democracy, every word spoken on the network is hypocrisy, and only strong willed, well informed liberals can resist being sucked in to the MAGA cult by it.  No details are needed, repeating Fox's disinformation is unnecessary, and no other people are needed to do the work of the evil god FNC.

Maybe I should make a mole account, whachuthink?  Could I fit in?   :rotf:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 12:14:20 PM »
I'm sure a diversity hire will do a much better job.

:sarcasm:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2024, 12:32:01 PM »
FNC broadcasts hypnotic, subliminal messages that brainwash anyone within earshot into rushing out to buy a lifted 4x4 with trucknutz and Trump flags, drive it to DC, and commit insurrection while shouting that 2020 was stolen and Biden is senile.  FNC's very existence is a threat to democracy, every word spoken on the network is hypocrisy, and only strong willed, well informed liberals can resist being sucked in to the MAGA cult by it.  No details are needed, repeating Fox's disinformation is unnecessary, and no other people are needed to do the work of the evil god FNC.

Maybe I should make a mole account, whachuthink?  Could I fit in?   :rotf:

WOW,  you get a 4.0 for that one. :cheersmate: :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2024, 12:34:53 PM »
Next time go to a proctologist their experienced in dealing with assholes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2024, 01:47:44 PM »
I love the hypothetical prospect of imanamerican63 doing a pre-surgery consult with my former (late 1980s) neurosurgeon and seeing the picture on his wall from the neurosurgeon's time at Bethesda Naval Hospital ... standing next to Richard Nixon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2024, 02:14:38 PM »
Well, I'd consult with Doug Bulna and find the remote and hide it in the rafters.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2024, 02:25:01 PM »
Well, I'd consult with Doug Bulna and find the remote and hide it in the rafters.

:rotf:

:cheersmate:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.