Author Topic: Bidenflation Hits 18.0%, Hurting Americans  (Read 173 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bidenflation Hits 18.0%, Hurting Americans
« on: March 14, 2024, 08:49:07 PM »
Bidenflation Hits 18.0%, Hurting Americans
https://tippinsights.com/bidenflation-hits-18-0-hurting-americans/

Inflation is essentially the result of excessive Federal Reserve money printing and government spending, thereby expanding the money supply, which leads to prices rising and effectively acts as a hidden tax on everyone.

The dark reality of Bidenomics is 18.0% inflation under the President’s watch, which is 5.9% on an annual basis. When he took office, inflation was at just 1.4%. Since March 2021, it has stayed above the Federal Reserve's 2% target for 36 consecutive months.

Average hourly earnings for all employees dropped 2.5% to $11.11 in February 2024 from $11.39 in January 2021 when Biden assumed office.

Further, amid ongoing layoffs and employers cutting costs, salaries are under pressure. For example, a 2023 ZipRecruiter report on pay trends showed that 48% of 2,000 U.S. companies surveyed lowered pay for certain roles. According to Indeed data, U.S. wage growth for advertised roles climbed to 9.3% year-over-year in early 2022, but it has since fallen to 3.6% in January 2024 due to reduced demand.

The true Bidenflation is 18%.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Bidenflation Hits 18.0%, Hurting Americans
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 07:25:04 AM »
I guess is inflation, reduction act had to reverse effect  :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!