Author Topic: NFL season countdown (by jersey)  (Read 16434 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: NFL season countdown (by jersey)
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »
One Neil Rackers day left!!!

That guy has put up some serious points in his career. Is he this threads first Cardinal btw? LOL

Could be...

Career Stats:

Recent Career       Field Goals                                                                                                          PAT       
 Year    Team    G         0-19   20-29   30-39   40-49   50+   FGM   FGA   Pct   Lng       XPM   XPA   Pct       Pts
 Career Totals (Full)   118       4-4   52-54   47-61   43-61   18-37   164   217   75.6   55       209   213   98.1       701
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »
I've waiting for this WHOLE thread to post this one.

The great Jim Otto of the REAL Oakland Raiders.

Tonight boys, tonight.

H5   :rotf:

And you know I found that cool because it takes a lot for for a Seahawk fan to H5 a Raider.  LOL
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2008, 08:46:17 PM »
I've waiting for this WHOLE thread to post this one.

The great Jim Otto of the REAL Oakland Raiders.

Tonight boys, tonight.

H5   :rotf:

And you know I found that cool because it takes a lot for for a Seahawk fan to H5 a Raider.  LOL
The brass ring for you!  and a H5.

Fun game tonight -- it looks like we might get to see it AND McCain's speech.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
I just saw BC's contribution.  H5 for the contribution, and there's another H5 on the way for the throwback.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.