Author Topic: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested  (Read 13792 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Report: Patriots Tight End Hernandez Likely to be Arrested
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 08:14:37 PM »
If he "orchestrated the execution," that means he wasn't the shooter -sounds as if the guy(s) who did it have made a plea deal

If he orchestrated it and provided the gun, he is just as guilty of murder as the trigger man. Plus, the shooter may be lying to save himself or all three of these scum bums may be lying.

Offline here

• In case anyone ever asks, I wasn't really here
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 08:23:24 PM »
If he orchestrated it and provided the gun, he is just as guilty of murder as the trigger man. Plus, the shooter may be lying to save himself or all three of these scum bums may be lying.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Pro-football-player-Hernandez-charged-with-murder-4622910.php"Hernandez "drove the victim to that remote spot, and then he orchestrated his execution," prosecutor Bill McCauley said...The three men picked up Lloyd at his home around 2:30 a.m., according to authorities. As they drove around in their rented car, they discussed what happened at the nightclub, and Lloyd started getting nervous, McCauley said....

Within a few minutes, people working the overnight shift at the industrial park reported hearing gunshots, McCauley said. Surveillance video showed the car going into a remote area of the industrial park and emerging four minutes later, the prosecutor said.

A short time later, Hernandez returned to his house, and he and one of the other men were seen on his home surveillance system holding guns, McCauley said. Then the system stopped recording, according to the prosecutor."

They are defined as co-conspirators

Offline here

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 08:36:44 PM »

Yes, he's just as guilty and has greater legal cupability.  The co-conspirators would have lawyered-up as soon as they were presented with what is referred to as the 'returning from the scene' video and evidence of Lloyd texting his sister about being with Hernandez.

"And no prosecutor would give the actual shooter a lighter deal that a co-conspirator" is so naive, I can't reply directly to such an absurd comment 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:01 PM »

"And no prosecutor would give the actual shooter a lighter deal that a co-conspirator" is so naive, I can't reply directly to such an absurd comment 

And yet you did.  Can you give me an example of a case where the actual shooter got a lighter sentence than a co-conspirator?

Just one?  You throw bullshit against the wall, now I want to see something that sticks.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »

Who made that statement? Looks like you are making things up!!!!

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 08:54:03 PM »

I made it.  I can't think of a single (famous) example where someone who pulled the trigger makes a deal and gets a lighter sentence than someone who just happened to be there.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline here

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 08:55:20 PM »

2^

Offline here

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »
I made it.  I can't think of a single (famous) example where someone who pulled the trigger makes a deal and gets a lighter sentence than someone who just happened to be there.

Read more

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
Read more

Okay, now you're sounding like a Paulbot..."Read a book!"

You threw out the BS, you prove it.  Not like it's the first time you've made an idiotic statement you've had to backpedal from...(cough Snowden cough airlines cough)

Offline here

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 09:00:25 PM »

Feel free to apologize on your knees   :asssmack:

Offline here

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 09:03:03 PM »
Okay, now you're sounding like a Paulbot..."Read a book!"

You threw out the BS, you prove it.  Not like it's the first time you've made an idiotic statement you've had to backpedal from...(cough Snowden cough airlines cough)

I'm sorry but I have not any intentions of playing with you; your accusations and Vesta comment bore me

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 09:04:31 PM »
I'm sorry but I have not intention of playing with you; your accusations and Vesta comment bore me

And yet still you respond.  Telling, that.  And yeah, you are beginning to make vesta look lucid by comparison.

Still waiting for you to provide an example which I requested.  If you can do so, then I'll apologize.  Until then, tough shit.  I'm not going anywhere, toots.  This story is in my backyard, not yours.

Offline here

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 09:10:21 PM »
Did Lacarnut go to bed?  I guess he doesn't want a spanking  :whistling:

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
Feel free to apologize on your knees   :asssmack:

Your remark was directed to me. I never said such a thing. Can you read?

You better get off those drugs cause you are sounding more like an idiot at DU. Furthermore, you stated several days ago that an arrest was not imminent. Wrong again.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2013, 09:19:30 PM »
Hmmmm...lemme see...this little tidbit was in a local story and also on the AP wire:

It's not clear who investigators believe fired the shots.

Could it be they don't know, or just aren't saying?  Could it be they're still trying to sort it all out?  As far as I've read, the other two men have not been identified, nor has it been made known if they've been arrested or charged yet.  

Now if Hernandez did in fact pull the trigger (which would explain the Murder 1 charge) based on the statements of those who were there or other evidence, then it would pretty much show that he's gonna get the heaviest charge and potential sentence.  If he didn't, it's highly unlikely even if the triggerman did spill his guts he'd get a lighter sentence than Hernandez--in fact, it would stand to reason that they'd probably both get life sentences, as Massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty.  

Huh.  Go figure.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2013, 09:21:44 PM »
Did Lacarnut go to bed?  I guess he doesn't want a spanking  :whistling:

Still here. You are the one that is getting his/her/it @ss kicked. :lmao:

Up to now your opinions are way off the charts. You are no Perry Mason

Offline here

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2013, 09:27:56 PM »
Your remark was directed to me. I never said such a thing. Can you read?

You better get off those drugs cause you are sounding more like an idiot at DU. Furthermore, you stated several days ago that an arrest was not imminent. Wrong again.

I did not know this crime was in your backyard. That explains everything. A know it all liberal. Plus, you are no Perry Mason.  

I don't even drink.  I've never voted for democrat and I had never heard of DU before Efa.

I did state : Hernandez's arrest isn't likely soon; If the police had a witness, or solid evidence, they would have already issued a warrant. The caveat is rather prophetic

Quote from: Lacarnut on Today at 05:52:38 pm "Who made that statement? Looks like you are making things up!!!!"; are there 2  Lacarnuts because the one who accused me of "making things up" needs to take it back

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 09:39:09 PM »
I don't even drink.  I've never voted for democrat and I had never heard of DU before Efa.

I did state : Hernandez's arrest isn't likely soon; If the police had a witness, or solid evidence, they would have already issued a warrant. The caveat is rather prophetic

Quote from: Lacarnut on Today at 05:52:38 pm "Who made that statement? Looks like you are making things up!!!!"; are there 2  Lacarnuts because the one who accused me of "making things up" needs to take it back

You must be on drugs cause your posts do not make sense.

Offline here

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
You must be on drugs cause your posts do not make sense.
?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2013, 05:20:20 AM »
In other developments, it was announced that Aaron Hernandez has gone from being a Tight End to a Wide Receiver.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2013, 07:16:40 AM »

Don't worry Here, they, CC, uses me as their whipping boy.  If asked the time of day and I say 9 AM, Some one the West Coast calls me on it  as they just looked at their clock and it says 6 AM.

Fact is in some cases I have seen on True TV involving a man or woman that hired a hit man to wipe out their S.O did get a longer sentence then the hit man.

Then the Whitey trial in Boston, some of these mobsters are admitting to killing a few dozen murders on orders from Whitey in exchange for a few years in Jail.

If Whitey is found innocent then he and the self confessed killers all walk free. Interesting gamble to take but one never knows how a jury will see things.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »

Then the Whitey trial in Boston, some of these mobsters are admitting to killing a few dozen murders on orders from Whitey in exchange for a few years in Jail.

If Whitey is found innocent then he and the self confessed killers all walk free. Interesting gamble to take but one never knows how a jury will see things.

:racist:

[yes, I know it's about the other Whitey trial...]
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 07:55:39 AM »
I'm sorry but I have not any intentions of playing with you; your accusations and Vesta comment bore me

Well, yeah. They do to most people here.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
I really find it kind of hysterical that Hernandezs' initials are AH(HHHHHHH!!!)

I hope he has some of that Bob & Tom endorsed Gluteus Maximus. :-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »
Nobody else has been arrested.  And no prosecutor would give the actual shooter a lighter deal that a co-conspirator.

Where do you come up with half this shit?  I swear, vesta makes more sense than you sometimes.

:rotf:   :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.