Author Topic: PATS pick up Tebow  (Read 1974 times)

Offline zeitgeist

PATS pick up Tebow
« on: June 10, 2013, 05:20:27 PM »
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9362801/tim-tebow-sign-new-england-patriots-sources-say

Tebow Expected To Sign With Patriots

Ed Werder has the latest on Tim Tebow, who is expected to sign with the Patriots and participate in the team's mandatory minicamp on Tuesday.Tags: NFL,  Patriots,  Tim Tebow,  Ed Werder

The New England Patriots will sign Tim Tebow, league sources told ESPN.

The Patriots are signing Tebow, who is expected to participate in the team's mandatory minicamp Tuesday, as a quarterback, according to sources.

And the airwaves over Beantown will be a buzz...

Me, I am good with it.  Brady has more than a few miles on him and it is never a bad thing to have someone like Tebow in the stable. :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Lacarnut

Re: PATS pick up Tebow
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »
Glad to see Tebow get a second chance. The coaching staff at N.E. know a good athlete when they see one. Wish him the best.

Offline Dori

Patriots to sign Tim Tebow
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »
 :-)

Source: Pats to sign Tim Tebow

The New England Patriots will sign Tim Tebow, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder.

The Patriots are signing Tebow, who is expected to participate in the team's mandatory minicamp Tuesday, as a quarterback, according to sources.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James would not confirm Tebow had already signed when contacted Monday by The Associated Press, saying he did not "anticipate any additional transactions to announce tonight."
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Dori

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:03:54 PM »
You beat me to it.  I just posted this too.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 04:15:44 AM »
So now hes a Patriot and a Christian. IRS full blown alert!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"