Author Topic: Texas petitions Obama to remove oppressive dictator  (Read 1560 times)

Offline BigTex

Texas petitions Obama to remove oppressive dictator
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4702090/cowboys-fan-takes-case-to-washington

We, the Citizens of the Great State of Texas, and Dallas Cowboys fans worldwide, have been oppressed by an over controlling, delusional, oppressive dictator for way too long

They Obama administration took the petition down, guess you have to be muslim to get a dictator removed.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Texas petitions Obama to remove oppressive dictator
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
That was probably wise considering the dictator in question is Jerry Jones.  At the same time, I'm surprised 0bama didn't take action.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Texas petitions Obama to remove oppressive dictator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
After seeing the stupidity of the American people on display after the re-election of this jackass, I would not be surprised at all if many of the people signing that petition really think that Obama can remove an owner from the stewardship of his property. I wish I could say all of them did it as a joke. I can't honestly say that is what happened.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site