Author Topic: Boston Herald made up new Spygate story !!  (Read 2071 times)

Offline john c calhoun

Boston Herald made up new Spygate story !!
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:42:02 AM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8084f841&template=with-video&confirm=true

the boston herald, obviously ENEMIES of bob kraft, may have cost their hometown team a  Superbowl... today they issued an apology for the  BOGUS story involving spygate...

the boston herald was the newspaper that supposedly broke the 'scoop' on ex Patriot Walsh supposedly having illegal video tapes on the Pats vs Rams superbowl ...

the boston herald decided to run this story RIGHT BEFORE the GD superbowl, putting the spygate matter & the obviously duel agenda driven doofus from PA, arlen spector, right in the faces of NE Patriots players & the world right before the big show...

the Pats were obviously 'off' that day & I hope bob kraft sues the shit out of the boston herald....

does anyone in boston actually buy that paper now ???.............. is it owned by a New York newsgroup ?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Boston Herald made up new Spygate story !!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »
This is a very, very big deal!

I'll be watching with great interest.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:18:04 AM »
This is a very, very big deal!

I'll be watching with great interest.

the problem is, the  Patriots players would be best served if this story were allowed to die...

so what does Kraft do?

if he sues the Herald, this story will drag on for years perhaps....

if arlen  specter gets involved, it may anyway, so that may clear the way for Kraft to sue the Herald & therefore SHUT SPECTER  UP as well (because his hearings would simply consist of everyone pleading the 5th since a court case is pending)....

personally, I think kraft should just have some longshoreman type Pats fans BEAT THE SHIT out of the Boston Heralds editor & the little prick that wrote this story.... :evillaugh:

as for ESPN, they too  did a diservice to football fans by running this story 24-7 right before the SB & even Tom brady has come out and said so...

I pretty much only watch NFL network now because of the politics & loss of direction ESPN has turned into (spygate was the final straw) ...

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 05:28:33 AM »
I don't know if you listen to WEEI at all (you can get it streamlined on the internet if you have no coverage), but Brady was on the Big Show the other day--good interview.    He said he had no respect whatsoever for the Jets (which he referred to only as the team with the four letter name),  or ESPN, which he refuses to watch.    He agreed that there is no way on God's green earth that the Rams would have allowed a Patriots' employee to watch their walk through -- security is that intense.   

Tomase's article was bogus yesterday and I really wouldn't even consider it an apology.   He stated that he still doesn't believe his "source" lied to him, which pretty much means he still believes it.     The guy is an opportunist POS who is washed up in Boston. 

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »

does anyone in boston actually buy that paper now ???.............. is it owned by a New York newsgroup ?

IIRC the NYT ownes the Boston Globe - The Herald was always a halfway decent paper.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline ReardenSteel

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »

IIRC the NYT ownes the Boston Globe - The Herald was always a halfway decent paper.

not anymore...

this sacrilage just kept their football team from being the GREATEST team of all times...

and tomase is still on the heralds staff.... ::) ....

only moonbats will be buying the herald now, but thats if you can drag them away from their boston globe...

I'm surprised there aren't angry villagers w/ pitchforks & torches outside of the heralds offices !!! :lmao:

the 'timing' of Tomases' slander ALWAYS struck me as odd..... there is no doubt he had it out for the Pats & if anything the DOOSH arlen specter should be investigating, is WHO PUT TOMASE UP TO IT ?? (prolly specter)

if the team is in your town, you don't got release an article like that before the superbowl...whether its true or not... .....

REALLY, REALLY bad judgement & possible corruption going on here at the Herald  ....the editor let happen,  he should be investigated as well as tomase...