Author Topic: (Yankees vs Rangers) Couple keeps ball from little kid  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
(Yankees vs Rangers) Couple keeps ball from little kid
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:51:30 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=znOdi71KwUA[/youtube]

Some of the comments are idiotic.

That couple didn't do anything wrong. Didn't push or shove anyone, the ball came to them, and they were caught up in THEIR moment. It was a moment when a good parent has an opportunity to educate his son. Personally, I would have given the kid the ball, not because he was bawling, but because it is sort of a baseball tradition, but certainly it is not a law or moral imperative.

treezrok  26 minutes ago

**** little kids...I wouldn't have given him the ball either.

SideshowBob311  40 minutes ago

No, it means that Texans are ****s.

Come on, any normal adult sitting in the stands has already picked out a kid that they'll give a foul ball to if they happen to get one.

MamoDad  i

I think the announcers are the worst, what a bunch of jerks they dont know those people's lives so they should shutup and stay out of it. The kid didnt get a ball, so what, you dont always get what you want. And how do we even know they were a couple, that could be like her dad, and for them to make such rude remarks like "Oh let's make out" they werent even making out, she was whispering in his ear maybe because she just realized what happened. This video is pointless, they got the ball keep

datboycam18

I would keep the ball too. I've been to games and have almost caught a ball during batting practice and then the other time a guy sitting next to me caught one. I've never caught a ball and if I ever do I am keeping it regardless if someone else's kid next to me is crying.

theenforcer1977 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:55:38 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Re: (Yankees vs Rangers) Couple keeps ball from little kid
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:37:39 AM »
I think one of the players gave the kid a ball later in the game. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:50:21 AM »
Poor kid, I feel bad for him.  But oh well shit happens.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:52:28 AM »
Little brat needs his butt spanked and still not be given a ball!
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 07:24:13 AM »
Thje mother of the child said the man was going to give the kid the ball when he got the ball from behind the dugout.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »
According to the couple; they are getting married this week and were celebrating by going to their first Rangers game together. Combined they are going to have a total of seven kids, and had they known why the child was crying, they would have given him the ball.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Their names and the video is all over the net. They made national news, and they basically been smeared. The woman is demanding an apology from Yes network for their actions. I don't look for that to happen any time soon. I do, however, expect to see the couple in a reality show real soon.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »
According to the couple; they are getting married this week and were celebrating by going to their first Rangers game together. Combined they are going to have a total of seven kids, and had they known why the child was crying, they would have given him the ball.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Their names and the video is all over the net. They made national news, and they basically been smeared. The woman is demanding an apology from Yes network for their actions. I don't look for that to happen any time soon. I do, however, expect to see the couple in a reality show real soon.

Oh screw her.  As a mom and seeing that little boys heart break she can go stick that ball up her ass.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:02:15 AM »
Oh screw her.  As a mom and seeing that little boys heart break she can go stick that ball up her ass.

I didn't say that I agree with them, just that I am giving them the benefit of the doubt  :-)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 10:08:23 AM »
I didn't say that I agree with them, just that I am giving them the benefit of the doubt  :-)

Oh I know.  Just as a mom and seeing his little face, that was horrible.  She will feel her heart break one day when someone does something mean like that to her kid.  Gah that hurt my tender heart  :bawl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »

Supposedly, the YES Network did apologize.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 03:05:36 PM »

for saying the woman would be outta there after the money was up?   :lmao:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »

I tried to find an apology from Yes network to her and can't. It is nowhere in site.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »
I tried to find an apology from Yes network to her and can't. It is nowhere in site.

Like I posted, supposedly.  I didn't actually see a story that it had happened.  I saw something referencing an apology that a YES sportscaster had made over an incident at a ballgame a night ago.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 09:49:40 AM »
Michael Kay is an idiot.  Cool home run call...but still an idiot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0