Author Topic: What McCain, Hillary and Obama all have in store for us....  (Read 818 times)

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
What McCain, Hillary and Obama all have in store for us....
« on: April 04, 2008, 12:42:03 AM »
Today I was at a US Post Office to pick up a package sent from a friend that lives out of state. I live in southern California and the package was coming from Oregon via US Priority Mail. When I got to the post office there was appx 15 people in line and 3 postal employees were working 3 windows.

I am waiting patiently in line but shortly notice that the people speaking Mexican coming into the post office were all being served ahead of the rest of us at one window where the postal employee also spoke Mexican. I suspected they were illegals for the most part. Why do I say that? They spoke very broken english if they spoke any english at all. But mostly they just spoke Mexican.

Why is this important? Because being able to speak english is a prerequisite for American citizenship. Usually the media and the left calls what Mexicans speak "spanish" but as someone that has spent a lot of time in Spain I can assure you it is not. Spanish is about as close to what is spoken in Mexico as American english is to a deep Irish brogue. If you listen carefully you can pick up some but it is by no means the same language. I also spent a lot of time in England, Ireland and Scotland so I speak from experience. Plus the quickest way to insult a Spaniard is to assume they will understand Mexican. I learned this from a fellow USAF airman of hispanic descent while deployed to Spain.

Standing on my back patio just now all I could hear was loud Mexican mariachi music coming from my new neighbors directly behind me. What do you people think of Mexican mariachi music? I hope that you like it because right now it doesnt matter if you vote Democrat or Republican...that is what they have in store for all of us. It is just hitting us here in So cal first. Sure, the left will dismiss what I say as racist, I am used to that. When they cannot refute someone they call names. But that does not make what I say any less true.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell