Author Topic: Playoff Thread  (Read 8627 times)

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Playoff Thread
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »
Giants win 21-17

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 07:11:26 PM »
New England has to beat the Chargers first, man.

Oh, and if the Giants win tonight, you're my #1 enemy until the game is over. You, The Mack, and WE.  :-)

Well, your guys better bundle up, because it's gonna be a mighty cold one in Green Bay next Sunday! 4 degrees the high, -3 the low with chances of flurries, according to the Weather Channel.  :-)

Ice Bowl II, baby!

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »
****IN' A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker2:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »

Oh, and if the Giants win tonight, you're my #1 enemy until the game is over. You, The Mack, and WE.  :-)

Well, your guys better bundle up, because it's gonna be a mighty cold one in Green Bay next Sunday! 4 degrees the high, -3 the low with chances of flurries, according to the Weather Channel.  :-)

Ice Bowl II, baby!

Are you kidding me? Eli cant even handle a bowl of cereal, without choking.. He's done for !!!

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »

Ice Bowl II, baby!

Packers Win!!!!!

Cowgirls Lose!!!
Bring on The G-Girls!

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 02:24:46 PM »
^^Now I remember why I'm a Cowboys fan. :loser: :whatever:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 12:29:38 PM »

Ice Bowl II, baby!

I love to see a game in the cold, snow and wind. If not that way, then I like to watch a game in a rainstorm and mud. Like most G.B. fans, I am sadistic that way.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

Ice Bowl II, baby!

I love to see a game in the cold, snow and wind. If not that way, then I like to watch a game in a rainstorm and mud. Like most G.B. fans, I am sadistic that way.

There's no other way to watch football. If it's sunny and clear, might as well be friggin' baseball.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »

Ice Bowl II, baby!

There's no other way to watch football. If it's sunny and clear, might as well be friggin' baseball.

Plus, it makes up for cold weather teams' lack of athletes. :-)
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad