Author Topic: Emperor Hirohito Calls For Ceasefire After Bombing Of Pearl Harbor  (Read 444 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

TOKYO — After a devastating and tragic surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, Japanese Emperor Hirohito has called for a ceasefire.

"The loss of life on both sides is a tragedy," Hirohito said in a speech requesting an end to hostilities. "Now that we have pulverized the American naval fleet, we now respectfully request that the United States look for ways to promote peace and not take any steps to retaliate until we attack you again. Thank you."

American leaders had already begun talks to enter the war against the Axis Powers but were now bombarded with calls to engage in peace talks instead. "The timing of Japan's request does seem a little suspicious," said Captain Mike Rotunda, a United States Navy spokesman. "I mean, they literally asked for a ceasefire immediately after attacking us. It puts us in a weird position because that's not really how ceasefires work."

Segments of the American public pleaded with leaders to hold back on planning a counterattack and instead listen to Japanese calls for peace. "It would be immoral to strike back at Japan," said one Congressman. "Yes, they just bombed America's naval base. Yes, they seriously crippled our fleet. Yes, they killed over 2,000 Americans. But now they want peace, so we should totally believe them. It's not like they would do anything sneaky."

At publishing time, U.S. officials had tentatively agreed to a ceasefire in good faith despite new reports that more Japanese planes laden with bombs were on their way to Hawaii.

Yes, THE BEE, but it sounds akin to the leftists in 2023
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Emperor Hirohito Calls For Ceasefire After Bombing Of Pearl Harbor
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 12:11:53 PM »
The Gaza Strip needs to look like post-fire-bombing Tokyo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Emperor Hirohito Calls For Ceasefire After Bombing Of Pearl Harbor
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 09:05:07 PM »
The Gaza Strip needs to look like post-fire-bombing Tokyo.

The Gaza Strip needs to be turned so reflective and glowey that the aliens in orbit need welding goggles just to pass over the area.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus