Author Topic: Equality Question  (Read 363 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Equality Question
« on: September 22, 2023, 04:15:24 PM »
I can’t count the amount of times I’ve seen liberals cheer when some dumb ass gets too close to wildlife and pays a hefty price. I cheer right alongside them!  Stupid people need to be removed from the gene pool. We all agree there.

Where does that end for liberals but not conservatives?  When some ****ing THUG decides to steal something and gets sent to the master by either the cops or a citizen.

In the case above the liberals wail about lives being more important than things.

Why is there a divide?  I’ve been pondering this for awhile and I can’t figure it out. I mean, if you mess with the bull you’ll get the horns means a lot of stuff!  If you break into my house you WILL be shot. Why is that different than messing with a bison?

Thoughts?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Equality Question
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 05:42:07 PM »
I tend to take a rather simplistic view:

• If you do stupid shit, there will most likely be consequences for your having done stupid shit. And there's the karma aspect as well. Karma's a bitch, and she ain't necessarily conservative.
  • The sanctity of life does not mean you get a pass for doing stupid shit. Remember those consequences.
  • If you **** with the bull, you'll get gored. If you **** with somebody's property or family, prepare to get gored with lead.

that's about it.  :whistling:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 10:33:56 PM »
For example, vids of EV's blowing-up.  Libs got nothin'... while Conservatives post a glittering Xanadu of snark-bombs.  I love it.

There's a little bit of Rush Limbaugh in every Conservative. 

Libs got nothin'.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 11:05:53 AM »
In the case above the liberals wail about lives being more important than things.

I think this is because the ones who think that way are the limousine liberals who are insulated from the reality of crime, drug abuse and the poverty and filth in democratic run cities.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!