Author Topic: Did Greg Palast ever explain why he was wrong about 2020?  (Read 222 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Did Greg Palast ever explain why he was wrong about 2020?
« on: August 24, 2023, 01:10:03 PM »
Greg Palast is an "investigative reporter" who likes to focus on stolen elections (only by Republicans, of course) published a book in July of 2020 titled "How Trump Stole 2020".  I'm curious if anyone else can find him explaining how Biden won when all the elections are rigged by those up high (2016 was rigged for the Republican candidate, the powers that be just didn't expect Trump to win the nomination). 

He's a leftist moonbat, who doesn't like Democrats any more than he does Republicans, but it's because the D's are not far enough left or fighting evil racist fascist Republicans hard enough. 

Just a kind of random rabbit hole, I'm slowly working through "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" from him.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Did Greg Palast ever explain why he was wrong about 2020?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 02:40:17 PM »
^^^H5 for having the stomach to wade through stuff like that. I'm not sure I can do the same -- reading leftist hackery makes me wanna  :puke:

:thumbs:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.