Author Topic: Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides  (Read 259 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides
« on: August 19, 2023, 11:52:20 AM »
LOS ANGELES, CA — As Hurricane Hilary prepares to make landfall in Southern California, the World Meteorological Organization has announced that all deaths resulting from the storm will be ruled as suicides.

"We are seeing Hilary continue to weaken as it approaches the West Coast, so we have high hopes that it will not cause any, um... suicides," said meteorologist Fritz McBeely to reporters. "But we must be aware, this storm is highly unpredictable and could potentially suicide anyone foolish enough to stand in its way."

Local authorities in Los Angeles have warned their people to board up windows, stack sandbags, and refuse to testify against the hurricane in a court of law in order to avoid being suicided. "The threat is real," warned McBeely.

At publishing time, several weather sources had confirmed that they are struggling to track the storm as their weather prediction servers were mysteriously drenched in bleach and smashed with a hammer overnight.

This can't BEE real, but appropriate
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 04:08:21 PM »
I wonder if the wind smells like unwashed old lady  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Deaths Caused By Hurricane Hilary To Be Labeled Suicides
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 08:14:52 PM »
I wonder if the wind smells like unwashed old lady  :-)

Before or after it passes thru the typhoid-ridden homeless camps downtown? :puke:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus