Author Topic: The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...  (Read 617 times)

Offline CC27

The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...
« on: December 01, 2022, 03:17:31 PM »
Star Member brooklynite (83,225 posts)

The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...
...because if he doesn't his white supremacist base will get divided in the 2024 election.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217424672

Oh STFU you moron.

Offline SVPete

Re: The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 03:45:13 PM »
If Star Member brooklynite is stupid enough to believe that more than an almost microscopic fragment of Trump's base is "white supremacist", brooklynite truly is a Star Moron.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 04:20:36 PM »
 :racist:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 07:39:41 AM »
Isn't PsychoHoseBeastYe or whatever he's going by now posting anti-Semitic stuff and swastikas?  White supremacists love that stuff. ::)

What little I've seen of the mess that is Ye, recently and in the past, my two bits is the man either needs serious mental help or he's a false deity tier troll who probably still needs serious mental help.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 07:59:57 AM »
Isn't PsychoHoseBeastYe or whatever he's going by now posting anti-Semitic stuff and swastikas?  White supremacists love that stuff. ::)

What little I've seen of the mess that is Ye, recently and in the past, my two bits is the man either needs serious mental help or he's a false deity tier troll who probably still needs serious mental help.

Dude is a nutbar, and is clearly experiencing a serious mental and emotional collapse. Because he's delighting liberals (and not shaving his head and attacking cars, like Britney Spears did), they'll use his mental illness to expect us to "own" him, which is pretty much liberal cynicism in a nutshell. Right now in Philly, LA, San Fran, and NYC there are scores if not hundreds of mentally ill black men living on the streets, spouting nonsense, shitting their pants and the streets, but they can't be used against conservatives, so they are invisible to the people who claim to pity them most.

Someone needs to get Kanye off the airwaves and back on meds, and I hope they do. The only person he's hurting is himself - DU is itself a cesspool of antisemitism and Hitler love ("Who's worse? Bush, or Hitler?" - remember that, DUmmies?) and no one cares.

Now then: people on the Right have to stop falling in love with prominent people who happen to say some things they like, or who occasionally show signs of having swallowed a red pill. I don't trust a *******ed one of them, from Maher to Musk to Kanye.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 08:23:12 AM »
I'm very wary of the MSM (new motto, All the skews we see fit to print.), but it sounds like Kanye has fallen into the trap of, "Hitler did good for the German economy," while ignoring the 5 or 6 million Jews he slaughtered, plus gypsies, plus homosexuals, plus the disabled and mentally ill, and the 10s of millions who died in the European war he started. Flipping the old analogy, it's like Kanye (and the many others before him who said similarly) says, "Look! There's a chunk of brownie somewhere in that truck load of crap! Let's eat!"

As for Musk and Maher, when they say something good, they said something good and that's all. They aren't particularly near the realm of principled conservatism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »
I'm very wary of the MSM (new motto, All the skews we see fit to print.), but it sounds like Kanye has fallen into the trap of, "Hitler did good for the German economy," while ignoring the 5 or 6 million Jews he slaughtered, plus gypsies, plus homosexuals, plus the disabled and mentally ill, and the 10s of millions who died in the European war he started. Flipping the old analogy, it's like Kanye (and the many others before him who said similarly) says, "Look! There's a chunk of brownie somewhere in that truck load of crap! Let's eat!"

As for Musk and Maher, when they say something good, they said something good and that's all. They aren't particularly near the realm of principled conservatism.

I am trying to decide what level of troll operation KW is conducting.
First impressions are that he is suffering some sort of mental issue or personal crisis. But I'm reserving the option that he may be gambling everything to make some sort of statement. It is difficult for me to accept that he really is an loud, outspoken, and proud anti-semite who would even publicly praise Adolph Hitler.
Frankly, I'm not sure what to make of it all right now. The optics certainly aren't good at this point, that much is for sure.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2022, 08:06:41 AM »
I am trying to decide what level of troll operation KW is conducting.
First impressions are that he is suffering some sort of mental issue or personal crisis. But I'm reserving the option that he may be gambling everything to make some sort of statement. It is difficult for me to accept that he really is an loud, outspoken, and proud anti-semite who would even publicly praise Adolph Hitler.
Frankly, I'm not sure what to make of it all right now. The optics certainly aren't good at this point, that much is for sure.
"If I'm going down, everyone ever associated with me is going down too!" Anyone remember his GWB outburst during katrina?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 10:30:56 AM »
"If I'm going down, everyone ever associated with me is going down too!" Anyone remember his GWB outburst during katrina?

I'll take quotes from HilLIARy Rodham Clinton for $600, Alex...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2022, 10:13:15 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I miss when SNL was funny.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2022, 10:14:12 PM »
BTW, Kanye is a nutjob. Trump does need to distance himself from that clown. I seriously think Milo set that shit up. Also another nutjob. Fuentes as well. Nothing but shock jocks. When you make Alex f'n Jones uncomfortable.....
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 05:23:10 PM »

Inspired by the Canadian skit nit wits. Great in its own right if you haven't watched yet
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)