Author Topic: DUmmies dismiss news of a Biden Admin freak stealing luggage  (Read 3611 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies dismiss news of a Biden Admin freak stealing luggage
« on: November 30, 2022, 09:30:49 AM »
Star Member question everything (44,456 posts)

A Biden administration official is on leave after they were charged with stealing a Vera Bradley sui
A Biden administration official is on leave after they were charged with stealing a Vera Bradley suitcase worth over $2,000 from a Minnesota airport

(snip)

Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition at the Department of Energy's Office of Nuclear Energy, was accused of taking the luggage from baggage claim at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on September 16, according to a complaint filed last month.

(snip)

Surveillance footage captured Brinton, 35, taking the Vera Bradley luggage from the carousel at around 4:45 p.m. after Brinton arrived at the airport on an American Airlines flight from Washington, DC, the court documents allege.

The complaint states that Brinton took off the bag's tag and left the area "at a quick pace" before hopping into a cab; records from American Airlines show Brinton never checked a bag before they left Washington DC, according to the Court papers.

Brinton was then caught on surveillance footage camera checking into a luxury riverfront hotel in St. Paul with the bag, the complaint says. Two days later, on September 18, Brinton was seen checking the bag before boarding a flight back to Washington DC, the documents state. Brinton was again seen on surveillance video carrying the bag at Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia after returning from a Europe trip on October 9, investigators said.

More..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-official-leave-were-170737660.html

==========

Curiouser and curiouser..  (It's not "curious" at all, dipshit: the freak knowingly stole a valuable suitcase, full stop.)

The Biden Admin official involved is one of a coterie of weirdo freaks appointed to positions because they are freaks. For the modbidly curious, the freak involved is the bald tranny who is supposedly in charge of managing nuclear waste.

Here comes Protect the Queen Underground:

Star Member woodsprite (11,299 posts)
2. My first thought -- what was in the bag? nt

Star Member Celerity (33,195 posts)
13. 2300 usd (which is hardly a huge amount) worth of clothing, etc

Got that? According to DU, if you steal a suitcase with contents worth $2300 or less, there is no crime.

Star Member Scrivener7 (45,819 posts)
5. Wonder why the article identifies them as a "Biden administration official"

Um, because he (not "they"...the person involved is a ****ing dude, and he can stick his pronouns up his ass, where there is plenty of room, I'm sure) is a Biden Administration Official.

Star Member womanofthehills (6,831 posts)
16. If you search their name & select photos you will know why

Some disturbing photos with bondage and men in dog costumes. Of course, the GOP jumped on this.

Disturbing? I thought trannies were "brave" and "fierce" and all the other names you pour on them like waffle syrup?

JI7 (87,432 posts)
26. This story along with some pageant won by a Transgender woman is being pushed by the Right Wing

and of course Hunter Biden.

These are the huge "challenges" and "concerns" facing the world according to them.

Nothing on the multiple mass shootings though .

Hey, you dickheads have nothing to say about inflation, homelessness, and urban crime, so we're just following your lead.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: DUmmies dismiss news of a Biden Admin freak stealing luggage
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:52:31 AM »
These are the huge "challenges" and "concerns" facing the world according to them.

Trumps tweets while holding office and the way dems reacted to them, has entered the chat.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 10:13:21 AM »
1. The entitled thief was a check-off-box appointment.

2. Stealing >$4500 worth of possessions is a felony in every state, AFAIK. Stealing it in a Federally administered facility probably makes it a Federal crime as well. Not that I trust LIEden's InJustice Department or a Minnesota DA or AG to prosecute this thief.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 10:50:49 AM »

Nothing on the multiple mass shootings though .

Typical response from the dems’ side. “Don’t talk about our failings”.

Republicans have had plenty to say about mass shootings, like “how was this wacko known to police, but nothing was done?”, or “why didn’t the place have better security?”, or “how does this keep happening in ‘gun-free’ zones?”.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 11:12:51 AM »
When you have an entire illegitimateregime who operates on the personal belief - and the evidence of the actions of their corrupted agencies - that the laws don't apply to them, you can expect petty crimes to accompany all of the high crimes they commit with impugnity.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 11:39:21 AM »
MichMan (7,980 posts)

19. I guessing not after this incident

"To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service - I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies."

Was hired 6 months ago I believe

Well, this Freak wouldnt have been hired by the Trump administration. Thats for sure.

Love the mental gymnastics the DUmp has on display about this.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 02:10:21 PM »
In this thread, this clown is referred to as "he," "she," "them," and even *shudder* "themself."

Oh, my poor language! Won't somebody think of the language? :bawl:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 03:15:04 PM »
In this thread, this clown is referred to as "he," "she," "them," and even *shudder* "themself."

Oh, my poor language! Won't somebody think of the language? :bawl:

So much simpler to just refer to the crazy person as s/h/it.  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 03:38:06 PM »

If it goes to jail it will be referred to as cell block bitch  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 03:43:52 PM »
I've been wondering when they would notice this new story and just how they would try to spin it.

The funniest thing is the spin of "this person is not prominent ..."  That shows just how out of the news loop they are!  LOL

We've known this dude since he was appointed because he's obviously mentally ill.  The DUmmies think that is normal behavior.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 03:50:31 PM »
Remember the good all days and people thought the Beatles haircut was shocking!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2022, 04:10:04 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2022, 04:16:54 PM »
Mentally disturbed tranny also steals is not much of a story. That this freak is in a high position is the Joepedo junta is not either. But knowing it is in charge of spent radioactive material is of great concern.

P.S. The mentally ill tranny will have nothing of consequence done to it. It will be paid any back pay on its vacation and get a higher level job and go up f federal pay grade.

You know I'm right
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2022, 04:32:58 PM »
Trumps tweets while holding office and the way dems reacted to them, has entered the chat.

Don't forget Trump's two scoops of ice cream, which, even if he pilfered them from Pelosi's private stock, were considerably less than $2,300. 

Star Member womanofthehills (6,831 posts)
16. If you search their name & select photos you will know why

Some disturbing photos with bondage and men in dog costumes. Of course, the GOP jumped on this.

Just a reminder, if you're using Google, the search results are in line with your profile.  I'm not testing it, but I'll just about guarantee if I search the accused thief's name, either in google or DDG, and pick images, I'll get something different than you did... :whistling:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2022, 04:55:57 PM »
womanofthehills (6,832 posts)

18. I doubt it will be contested

Just do a photo search on this person - not good - bondage stuff.

They also sometimes are a nun - I really do love their name as a nun - Sister RAY DEE 0’ACTIVE - my boyfriend’s sister is a nun with a boring name - Sister Joan.

What in the ever living eff?

Ok, so.... the person/thing in question, "Sam" which might go by the pronoun them/they likes to dress up like a Nun? And or quite possibly a Dog?

:stoner:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2022, 05:35:01 AM »
What in the ever living eff?

Ok, so.... the person/thing in question, "Sam" which might go by the pronoun them/they likes to dress up like a Nun? And or quite possibly a Dog?

:stoner:
I dont understand why they aren't embracing one of their own? The degenerate is just like the rest of them
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2022, 11:43:38 AM »
What I want to know is this...was this the only time this dude got caught?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2022, 11:58:47 AM »
What I want to know is this...was this the only time this dude got caught?

:hi5: Maybe not. OTOH, maybe it was the first time he got caught after multiple entitlement-thefts.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2022, 02:27:53 PM »
Star Member Scrivener7 (45,829 posts)

7. Yep.

And, jeez, the comments on that article make me despair of my fellow humans.

It's a Yahoo article, and Yahoo allows comments again.  So I went over to see what despair she's talking about.  17,000 comments from normal people, sick of freaks like this getting government jobs when they don't have the proper mental state for them.  They're also ****ing around with his pronouns. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2022, 06:16:10 PM »
It's a Yahoo article, and Yahoo allows comments again.  So I went over to see what despair she's talking about.  17,000 comments from normal people, sick of freaks like this getting government jobs when they don't have the proper mental state for them.  They're also ****ing around with his pronouns.

That's one thing I've never ran into, and it won't matter if I do.  I'm going to call you what I want to call you and if someone doesn't like that they are free to leave my space.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2022, 07:26:40 PM »

That's one thing I've never ran into, and it won't matter if I do.  I'm going to call you what I want to call you and if someone doesn't like that they are free to leave my space.

KC
I like the scientific take on it....if you are unsure of the gender of the specimen, "it" is perfectly acceptable
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2022, 11:59:15 AM »
Buh bye freak.

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2022/11/29/nonbinary-dept-of-energy-official-replaced-after-felony-charges/

Interesting what they left out of that 'news' article that seems to be reported by others.  Namely; He didn't have any checked luggage yet decided to go shopping at the baggage carousel.  The hotel said there were no clothes left behind.

Wonder why that didn't make it into the article?  I think 'news' agencies like this should be held accountable when they do reporting like that.

KC

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2022, 12:30:33 PM »
Rumor has it that said freak has been fired.

If true, I expect the DUmmies to has a collective sad.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2022, 01:38:08 PM »

Interesting what they left out of that 'news' article that seems to be reported by others.  Namely; He didn't have any checked luggage yet decided to go shopping at the baggage carousel.  The hotel said there were no clothes left behind.

Wonder why that didn't make it into the article?  I think 'news' agencies like this should be held accountable when they do reporting like that.

KC

Also caught on camera ripping the name tag off the stolen luggage and disposing of it in the trash.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer