Author Topic: Happy Birthday Joey! Now Pack Your Bags And Leave the White House  (Read 344 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
President Joe Biden turns 80 on Sunday, making serval ask “how old is too old to run the White House?”

Biden’s 80th birthday means that he is the first octogenarian president in U.S. history, making him the oldest person to serve as President.

The President has hinted that he will run for re-election in 2024, however many, including Democrats, have voiced concern that Biden is not mentally fit to be in a position of power.

If he would seek another term, Biden would be 86 by the time his second term ends.

According to a Reuters/ Ipsos poll, 68 percent of voters believe Biden is too old to be president, while 86 percent of Americans say that age 75 or younger should be the cutoff in which a serving president can be.

In a New York Times interview, Obama senior adviser David Axelrod said that “the presidency is a monstrously taxing job and the stark reality is the president would be closer to 90 than 80 at the end of a second term, and that would be a major issue.”

Biden has drawn concerns as he repeatedly fumbles his words and often is caught wandering around like a lost puppy.

In response to his age, Biden told MSNBC’s "The Sunday Show" host Jonathan Capehart that he “thinks it’s a legitimate thing to be concerned about anyone’s age, including mine. That’s totally legitimate. But I think the best way to make the judgment is to, you know, watch me. Am I slowing up? Am I — don’t have the same pace?"

Why yes, Mr. President you are slowing up, and it’s shows in every speech you give.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/20/happy-birthday-mr-president-now-pack-your-bags-and-leave-the-white-house-n2616170
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Happy Birthday Joey! Now Pack Your Bags And Leave the White House
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 07:57:02 PM »
According to a Reuters/ Ipsos poll, 68 percent of voters believe Biden is too old to be president, while 86 percent of Americans say that age 75 or younger should be the cutoff in which a serving president can be.

#JoeThePedophile's age is the least of the characteristics that disqualify him for the office he pretends to have won.

His arrogance, his utter incompetence, his thoroughly corrupt and CRIMINAL modus operandi and finally the physical deterioration of his faculties all overshadow his age to near insignificance.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 10:13:34 PM »
FJB

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 05:48:23 AM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 10:18:43 AM »
#JoeThePedophile's age is the least of the characteristics that disqualify him for the office he pretends to have won.

His arrogance, his utter incompetence, his thoroughly corrupt and CRIMINAL modus operandi and finally the physical deterioration of his faculties all overshadow his age to near insignificance.

Wholeheartedly agree. I don't give a damn about his age, it is the incompetent and frankly idiotic policies. Similar to Barack Hussein O., I'm not racist for being disgusted by his agenda.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 11:08:02 AM »
I remember 40 years ago when Ronaldus Maximus was in office and the Dems bitched long and loud about his age then. Reagan was not quite 70 when he took office and not quite 78 when he left.

There was also little doubt that dementia affected Reagan during his second term, but it was a gradual slide and when he left office, his "good-bye letter" to the American people acknowledged his decline.

I can't imagine SharterJoe being gracious enough to wipe his own ass, insisting on someone else doing it for him, much less penning a letter to the American people when his ass is 25'd out of office.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.