Author Topic: VIDEO: How Angry is Tom Brady at FTX Sam the Scam?  (Read 139 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: How Angry is Tom Brady at FTX Sam the Scam?
« on: November 19, 2022, 08:53:40 AM »
Tom Brady had it ALL... Until he got hooked up with Sam the Scam Bankman-Fried of FTX. Now it seems to be all gone. His super model wife, his friends that he hyped FTX to, much of the public for the same reason, his reputation, and, above all for him, his yuuuuuuge fortune. The FTX scandal will follow him forever. There is NO ESCAPE.

So just how pissed off is Tom Brady right now with Sam the Scam? Pissed off enough that I bet he would eagerly go three rounds with him in a UFC event. Yeah, part of his motivation would be to earn back just a tiny bit of the fortune he lost but mainly he would just want to kick the ass of Sam the Scam for flushing his $650 million down the FTX toilet. As to Sam the Scam, such a UFC event would be his way to prove to the world that he is serious about helping pay back some of the money he scammed but I think he would nix nix meeting Tom Brady in the UFC Octagon for fear of losing his life. Too bad. It would probably be the biggest UFC event in history. I would definitely pay to watch that. And can I pay in crypto?

https://rumble.com/v1v1jol-how-angry-is-tom-brady-at-ftx-sam-the-scam.html