Author Topic: Unsolved problems post-2022 midterms: The Supreme Court Roe Leak  (Read 241 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Unsolved problems post-2022 midterms: The Supreme Court Roe Leak
« on: November 09, 2022, 05:25:22 PM »
From my understanding, even leftist leaning law experts said that the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision was founded on faulty legal grounds. The leak itself was a disgrace with has fallen off the radar or most folks.

Since Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts seems to have lost interest in this, perhaps the Republican led House (assuming once all the votes are "harvested") has control, is it within their power to look into this? I'm not a lawyer nor a Constitutional scholar, I'm just a simple Caveman.  There are a number of other more pressing issues to be dealt with, such as controlling spending, this climate nonsense, mandating gender pronouns and teenage girls showering with teenage boys...jeez, a bunch more.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Unsolved problems post-2022 midterms: The Supreme Court Roe Leak
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 05:31:03 PM »
Don't hold your breath, Ralphie.

Roberts has built a career on not rocking the boat and even crafting legislation so it would pass muster. No way in hell Roberts is going to push the "let's find the leaker" agenda.

It's going to die a Supreme Court death. And forget about McCarthy -- he's a joke with a $250 haircut.

As to the rest of the conservative agenda -- again, I point you toward Mr. Haircut. (It's been suggested on the street that he and Gavin Newsom are butt-buddies.)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Unsolved problems post-2022 midterms: The Supreme Court Roe Leak
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 10:03:33 PM »
Don't hold your breath, Ralphie.

Roberts has built a career on not rocking the boat and even crafting legislation so it would pass muster. No way in hell Roberts is going to push the "let's find the leaker" agenda.

It's going to die a Supreme Court death.

The leaker was a Pakistani-American named Amit Jain... clerking for Sotomayor.  Allegedly.

So Roberts' fragile ego has allegedly grappled with the incident by issuing a Don't Ever Do That Again, Or I'll Tell ultimatum.  I hope I'm wrong.