Author Topic: MSNBC panel hails Stacey Abrams as 'Moses'  (Read 363 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
MSNBC panel hails Stacey Abrams as 'Moses'
« on: November 09, 2022, 12:41:26 PM »
'Morning Joe' co-host Joe Scarborough said Abrams 'revolutionized' Georgia politics

An MSNBC "Morning Joe" panel praised Democrat Stacey Abrams after losing for the second time to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia and said she changed Georgia politics for the Democratic Party.

Host Joe Scarborough said Abrams "revolutionized politics in Georgia." Co-host Mika Brzezinski agreed and declared, "she got out the vote."

"I said I’ve never seen anybody with a state wired like Abrams. She lost. We understand that, but talk about how she put Georgia on the map for Democrats," Scarborough continued.

Scarborough turned to MSNBC's Rev. Al Sharpton and compared Abrams' political fortunes to the biblical story of Moses. He said Moses "led Jews to the promised and, but he didn't get there himself."

"He didn't get there himself, but God took care of Moses," Sharpton said. "God said, I will bury Moses, ya'll leave Moses alone and let Joshua keep going, and Stacey will get her due, God will reward Stacey. And anytime you see Ossoff, and Warnock and Biden in Washington, you're looking at the work of Stacey Abrams."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/despite-loss-msnbc-panel-hails-stacey-abrams-moses-says-she-put-georgia-map-democrats

And then there's this from the Babylon Bee:

Incumbent Governor Stacey Abrams Loses Bid For Reelection

ATLANTA, GA — Incumbent Georgia Governor Stacey Abrams has lost her bid for reelection tonight, multiple official election sources are reporting. Challenger Brian Kemp managed to overcome an early vote lead to unseat Governor Abrams in a historic flip of the seat, which Abrams has held since 1992. Sources say Abrams just couldn't hold on against a flood of votes on Election Day, which leaned heavily toward the previously unknown Republican challenger. At publishing time, Abrams had given a victorious acceptance speech and had also thanked her supporters for electing her President of Earth.

https://babylonbee.com/news/incumbent-governor-stacey-abrams-loses
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: MSNBC panel hails Stacey Abrams as 'Moses'
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 01:07:24 PM »
Ummmmmm, Moses won - against Pharaoh, and against Korah, Dathan, and Abiram. Abrams is a two-time :loser: loser :loser: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 02:02:56 PM »
Ummmmmm, Moses won - against Pharaoh, and against Korah, Dathan, and Abiram. Abrams is a two-time :loser: loser :loser: .

Amazing what happens when a candidate not endorsed by Trump charts their own course.  Kemp.  Desantis.  Youngkin.

You have to admit, "Dr Oz" wasn't a great candidate.

I voted Trump in 2016, reluctantly.  Grew to like his policies and judges if not his overall personality.  Wished he had prevailed in 2020, but it wasn't to be.

At this point, IMO, he needs to step back and let others take the lead. 
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 02:08:07 PM »

Yep, despite how shitty the GA Repubs ran their races, Kemp managed to win. Whoa. Might it be because of the color of Abrams' skin? Or the gap between her teeth? Or maybe -- just maybe -- she was a shittier candydate than the Repubs had?

No matter the outlook of this particular race, the Repubs are truly shit city. They couldn't wipe their asses with either hand. Disgusting. Ronna McDaniel needs to resign and so should the asshats that march to her drumbeat.

Of course, McDaniel's resignation doesn't spell an end to the idiocy on the part of the Repubs. Of course, no way in hell. What it does means is that the idiocy within the party will not be tolerated and it's up to those who ...

... oh, wait.

Actually FIGHT to win.

Don't hold your breath. Especially YOU, Kevin McCarthy. You're a turd just waiting to drop.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 02:45:09 PM »
Governor abrams is wallowing in her success in getting out the vote. Unfortunately all the voters chose her opponent. She is still determined to serve out her second term as governor as soon as she returns from the all you can eat buffet at Golden Corral.

Her next run will be for president so she can be a 3 time loser like beto :-) :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2022, 04:34:29 PM »
"Revolutionary" in finding out how badly she could lose.