Author Topic: Bomb Squad Discharged to Kari Lake's Campaign Office  (Read 237 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Bomb Squad Discharged to Kari Lake's Campaign Office
« on: November 06, 2022, 03:11:00 PM »
A series of letters containing suspicious white powder were sent to the campaign headquarters of Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake Saturday, prompting a response from local law enforcement and the FBI.

"Yesterday, a member of the Kari Lake staff opened an envelope delivered to our campaign office that contained suspicious white powder. It was one of two envelopes that were confiscated by law enforcement and sent to professionals at Quantico for examination, and we are awaiting details. The staff member is currently under medical supervision," the Lake campaign released in a statement Sunday. "Just two days before Election Day, our campaign headquarters remains shut down. We look forward to law enforcement completing their investigation as quickly as possible. Rest assured, we are taking this security threat incredibly seriously and we are thankful for the Phoenix PD, FBI, first responders, bomb squad, and hazmat crews that responded to this incident. In the meantime, know that our resolve has never been higher and we cannot be intimidated."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/11/06/hazmat-discharged-after-kari-lake-campaign-receives-suspicious-white-powder-n2615547

But I was told that all the violent political threats were committed by Republicans....
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Bomb Squad Discharged to Kari Lake's Campaign Office
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 06:23:08 PM »
I hope they find out it's nothing but cornstarch. But Kari is not nearly as stupid as Katie Hobbs. Kari will not, in any way, accuse the Hobbs campaign of this crime.

Quantico is checking it out -- they'll know PDQ what it is.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.