Author Topic: Zuckerbust! Meta Loses $100 Billion in Just Over a Year  (Read 333 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Zuckerbust! Meta Loses $100 Billion in Just Over a Year
« on: October 28, 2022, 08:27:43 AM »
I just love it when a plan comes together. I dumped Fakebook 2 years ago and don't miss it at all.

You think that had anything to do with Zuck's loss of $100 billion?  :lmao:   :rotf:

Poor lamb Mark Zuckerberg’s company Meta lost a staggering $100 billion worth of stock value in about 13 months, making him the biggest loser of personal worth in history.

According to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index, Zuckerberg was dropped from the list of the world’s 20 wealthiest people on Thursday at 11:26 a.m., when Meta stock took a 22% loss in one day after a quarterly report showed a staggering drop in profits. This comes after a steady free fall in stock price for the last 13 months.

Meta employees have been implored to give it “200%” lest the layoffs begin.

“Zuck’s message was loud and clear, you have three months to prove your worth, put in 200% effort, or you can resign now if you don’t like it,” an anonymous Meta employee told Insider.

Meta is expected to lose 20% of its 83,500 employees by 2023.

:yahoo:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/10/27/zuckerbust-meta-loses-100-billion-in-just-over-a-year-n1640620
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

Re: Zuckerbust! Meta Loses $100 Billion in Just Over a Year
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 09:14:25 AM »
Cisco used to - and may still - have a policy of laying off the bottom 10% of employees every year, including during hiring freezes. Bizarrely, that meant being rated "excellent" or "exceeds expectations" often meant, "Update Your Resume'" on Monster.com and start emailing it other companies." Cisco is one of a very few companies I won't consider during a job search (unless it's Desperation Station time).

Treating employees like expendable crap will expend employees, including some of the best. If Zucks doesn't know this, it may be taught to him by some of FB's best employees.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 01:13:52 PM »
What a great idea this meta is. Instead of sitting alone in your basement on the internet your can buy a set of goggles for about $1000.00 and pay a subscription fee to sit home alone and pretend you are out with people.
It’s a great idea but I don’t think there’s enough losers to make it profitable  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 09:37:17 PM »
Meta employees have been implored to give it “200%” lest the layoffs begin.

“Zuck’s message was loud and clear, you have three months to prove your worth, put in 200% effort, or you can resign now if you don’t like it,” an anonymous Meta employee told Insider.

Sounds to me like 80% effort will suffice.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Zuckerbust! Meta Loses $100 Billion in Just Over a Ye
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 05:24:06 PM »

What in the world are all those people doing?

They had less building the pyramids  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!