Author Topic: Biden Gets Lost on the WH Lawn (Again), Then Makes Very Revealing Statement  (Read 236 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

I think once we get past the midterms, there’s likely to be a countdown to when the Democrats finally start being honest about Joe Biden to sweep him to the side because of his issues. Of course, their bigger problem is that they don’t have good replacements for him. His second, Kamala Harris, has her own issues stringing together coherent sentences and doing anything that isn’t a failure. She’s also as unpopular as Joe Biden. So it doesn’t help them much.

On Monday, he was at it again, just trying to get through the day, failing without having yet more issues.

Here he was wishing Kamala Harris a “Happy Birthday” and calling her “president” for the umpteenth time.

At this point, who knows? Maybe he does believe she is the president, he certainly keeps saying it. Once is a mistake. Several times is a problem. Of course, maybe he’s just speaking about the plan for the future since he can’t seem to stop saying the quiet part out loud.

But that wasn’t the only problem Biden had on Monday.

Biden and his wife participated in an event to honor the White House groundskeeper Dale Haney who has held the job for the last 50 years. That’s a pretty impressive feat and they helped plant an elm tree on the south grounds in recognition of Haney’s achievement.

That was just on the south grounds, it’s Biden’s own lawn. Yet, after the event, he still got lost and had to be directed to go back to the White House which was right behind him after he started walking off in another direction.

Where’s the Easter Bunny when you need him? It looks like his handler Jill has just given up on him here, she just starts walking off without him. You have to wonder what’s going on there and how anyone could do this to someone if she loved him, knowing his issues.

But he says something there that is truly concerning. “I notice how much freedom I have,” Biden says.

Did he just confess to how much he is being controlled there? It sure sounds like it. So he’s getting lost and they have to control what he does. Everything is just fine, no one should be concerned about this. Who cares if the guy we have in charge is being controlled by others?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/10/24/biden-gets-lost-on-the-wh-lawn-then-makes-very-revealing-statement-n648444
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

I think once we get past the midterms, there’s likely to be a countdown to when the Democrats finally start being honest about Joe Biden to sweep him to the side because of his issues. Of course, their bigger problem is that they don’t have good replacements for him. His second, Kamala Harris, has her own issues stringing together coherent sentences and doing anything that isn’t a failure. She’s also as unpopular as Joe Biden. So it doesn’t help them much.

Interesting comments. Planning strategy - by both parties, probably - tends to be two-year plans, election to election. So Biden-??? 2024 may be the Dems' current public message, but after November 2022? And if the Dems' (currently) private plans are to dump LIEden, when and, "Do you really want Kammie?!" become relevant questions. While Kammie's main function may have been as a double-check-off-box, I still think part of the reason she was chosen as a shield against LIEden being easily 25th-Amendmented.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.