Author Topic: Rubio Staffer Seriously Injured After Attack For Wearing DeSantis/Rubio Gear  (Read 774 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
BREAKING: Marco Rubio Staffer Seriously Injured After Violent Attack For Wearing DeSantis Hat, Rubio Shirt

A campaign staffer for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) reportedly suffered serious injuries late Sunday night while knocking on doors, the senator said in a statement Monday afternoon.

“Last night one of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt and a Desantis (sic) hat was brutally attacked by 4 animals who told him Republicans weren’t allowed in their neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida,” Rubio posted on Twitter.

“He suffered internal bleeding, a broken jaw & will need facial reconstructive surgery,” Rubio continued.

Rubio included photographs of the young man who was attacked that showed his face was badly beaten, and his eyes appeared swollen shut.

The young man was pictured being taken away in an ambulance.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-marco-rubio-staffer-seriously-injured-after-violent-attack-for-wearing-desantis-hat-rubio-shirt

Hmm, I thought all the political violence was perpetrated by conservatives.... :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
The leftist scum - and their nearly non-existent levels of impulse control - are historically the source of 95%+ of political violence.

Venture into areas of high concentrations of leftist scum unarmed, at your peril.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This is why we can’t allow them to run conservatives voices out of colleges and public spaces. It escalates. When someone feels emboldened to say any group is “not allowed …”, that is a REAL problem.

It’s getting close.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

This is why we can’t allow them to run conservatives voices out of colleges and public spaces. It escalates. When someone feels emboldened to say any group is “not allowed …”, that is a REAL problem.

It’s getting close.

KC

And yet they call us the intolerant ones. Hell, I like when leftist loons spout their crazy crap and I certainly don't want to ban it. Rather I'd prefer it to be on full public display so we can appropriately mock them.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
And yet they call us the intolerant ones. Hell, I like when leftist loons spout their crazy crap and I certainly don't want to ban it. Rather I'd prefer it to be on full public display so we can appropriately mock them.

'Zackly. The more those merely LEANING that direction have to defend/justify the pontifications of the leftist loons, the safer society is for another day.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
The leftist scum - and their nearly non-existent levels of impulse control - are historically the source of 95%+ of political violence.

Venture into areas of high concentrations of leftist scum unarmed, at your peril.

Got that right darliin'  !

Can't say I even know/remember where you live, but am greatly pleased for you & those that love you ...

That *you* do keep what you said above in mind!

Personally,  I never wear clothing, nor advertise my personal feelings in anyway outwordly political these days. 

Unfortunately, Is not worth the risk. :(  and  :argh:

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

ABC's Miami Affiliate Doxxes Rubio Canvasser Who Was Brutally Attacked, Labels Him White Supremacist

A man canvassing for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) in the Miami area was brutally attacked Sunday night, as we reported earlier. According to a tweet from Rubio, which was accompanied by pictures of the bloodied and bruised man in an ambulance, someone told the canvasser that “Republicans are not welcome here,” and then four people physically attacked the canvasser, causing internal bleeding and a broken jaw.

Just hours later, ABC’s Miami affiliate ran a story headlined “Hialeah police: ‘No indication’ of political motive in attack on Rubio canvasser,” although the rest of the police spokesman’s statement said, “at this time,” and although the initial report is only about two paragraphs long – indicating that full statements have not been given.

And, although the police did not identify the victim, ABC got right into investigative mode and doxxed him, then linked him to an alleged “white supremacist” group.

Despicable.

WPLG then named the victim and reported that he’d been arrested in 2017 during a protest in Hollywood, Florida regarding renaming Confederate statues and monuments, accused of “jabbing a flag, containing a Confederate design, at people.” They don’t note whether he was convicted or not, but they do note that he was wearing a t-shirt that said, “League of the South” and that the Southern Poverty Law Center considers that group a ‘neo-Confederate’ hate group.”

WPLG reports that the victim “has spoken publicly about his past support of white nationalism, but said he changed his ways” and that he initially agreed to be interviewed by the station about this incident but then changed his mind. Who can blame him?

Assuming that the victim’s background as reported is accurate – both the arrest and the part about changing his ways – still, what does it matter? There’s no indication that the attacker knew any of this, and even if the attacker’s motive for telling the canvasser that he couldn’t pass by was, say, gang territorialism, the fact that someone who was clearly out there as part of the election process was so brutally attacked is not a good thing for our country. And the fact that the press immediately goes into “smear the victim” mode makes them complicit in political violence.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/10/24/abcs-miami-affiliate-doxxes-rubio-canvasser-who-was-brutally-attacked-labels-him-white-supremacist-n648589

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
ABC's Miami Affiliate Doxxes Rubio Canvasser Who Was Brutally Attacked, Labels Him White Supremacist

A man canvassing for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) in the Miami area was brutally attacked Sunday night, as we reported earlier. According to a tweet from Rubio, which was accompanied by pictures of the bloodied and bruised man in an ambulance, someone told the canvasser that “Republicans are not welcome here,” and then four people physically attacked the canvasser, causing internal bleeding and a broken jaw.

Just hours later, ABC’s Miami affiliate ran a story headlined “Hialeah police: ‘No indication’ of political motive in attack on Rubio canvasser,” although the rest of the police spokesman’s statement said, “at this time,” and although the initial report is only about two paragraphs long – indicating that full statements have not been given.

And, although the police did not identify the victim, ABC got right into investigative mode and doxxed him, then linked him to an alleged “white supremacist” group.

Despicable.

WPLG then named the victim and reported that he’d been arrested in 2017 during a protest in Hollywood, Florida regarding renaming Confederate statues and monuments, accused of “jabbing a flag, containing a Confederate design, at people.” They don’t note whether he was convicted or not, but they do note that he was wearing a t-shirt that said, “League of the South” and that the Southern Poverty Law Center considers that group a ‘neo-Confederate’ hate group.”

WPLG reports that the victim “has spoken publicly about his past support of white nationalism, but said he changed his ways” and that he initially agreed to be interviewed by the station about this incident but then changed his mind. Who can blame him?

Assuming that the victim’s background as reported is accurate – both the arrest and the part about changing his ways – still, what does it matter? There’s no indication that the attacker knew any of this, and even if the attacker’s motive for telling the canvasser that he couldn’t pass by was, say, gang territorialism, the fact that someone who was clearly out there as part of the election process was so brutally attacked is not a good thing for our country. And the fact that the press immediately goes into “smear the victim” mode makes them complicit in political violence.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/10/24/abcs-miami-affiliate-doxxes-rubio-canvasser-who-was-brutally-attacked-labels-him-white-supremacist-n648589

Oh wow!  Could it be any more obvious?  Victim blaming used to be frowned on by the liberals ...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The only thing that's obvious is the hatred that these scumbags exhibit -- far and away the most fascist of fascisti.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

Oh wow!  Could it be any more obvious?  Victim blaming used to be frowned on by the liberals ...

KC

Onky liberal "victims" most who are phony.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

Rubio canvasser attack: 2nd suspect arrested, police say he confronted victim for being Republican

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rubio-canvasser-attack-2nd-suspect-arrested-police-say-he-confronted-victim-being-republican

Police in Hialeah, Florida, have arrested a second suspect for an alleged assault on a canvasser for Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., that took place Sunday night.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Fox News Digital, Jonathan Alexander Casanova joined Javier Lopez in attacking the canvasser. The document also noted that the canvasser told police that Casanova told him he could not pass through the area because he was a Republican.

"After tirelessly working to bring justice to the victim, Hialeah Police Detectives have arrested and charged Jonathan Alexander Casanova for the attack which occurred on Sunday, October 23, 2022," Sgt. Jose Torres said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

The arrest affidavit says that the victim – who has since been identified by local media as Chris Monzon – was walking in the neighborhood handing out fliers for Rubio and Gov. Ron DeSantis when Casanova and Lopez were blocking the sidewalk. Following an argument, the affidavit says, Lopez "rushed the victim and threw him on the ground," and then Casanova "began to kick the victim on the head as he was on the ground." While Casanova kicked him, Lopez punched Monzon in the head, police said.

Among other things embedded in the article above is video with a picture of the victim. The picture very obviously was taken shortly after the assault, and the victim had not been cleaned up, nor had his T-shirt been changed (note the blood on it!). It is a Rubio campaign shirt, which explains how the attackers identified him as an R. Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, Rubio is Hispanic (Cuban), not exactly among "white nationalists'" favored ethnic groups.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 01:05:48 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Rubio canvasser attack: 2nd suspect arrested, police say he confronted victim for being Republican

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rubio-canvasser-attack-2nd-suspect-arrested-police-say-he-confronted-victim-being-republican

Among other things embedded in the article above is video with a picture of the victim. The picture very obviously was taken shortly after the assault, and the victim had not been cleaned up, nor had his T-shirt been changed (note the blood on it!). It is a Rubio campaign shirt, which explains how the attackers identified him as an R. Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, Rubio is Hispanic (Cuban), not exactly among "white nationalists'" favored ethnic groups.

I wonder if this is making news outside of conservative on-line media.

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

If a MAGA hat wearing thug had attacked a Beto supporter, this would be 24/7 news on CNN and PMSNBC.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Well, it's Florida, so there probably won't be a no-bail arraignment. Something to appreciate, maybe.  :???:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.