Author Topic: Sharter Joe calls Fetter-woman a an ‘impressive individual’, 'capable as always'  (Read 257 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
White House says Biden considers Fetterman an ‘impressive individual’ who is ‘just as capable as always’

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday that President Biden regards Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman as an "impressive individual" who is "just as capable as always."

Jean-Pierre was asked whether President Biden, who is scheduled to appear with the lieutenant governor later this week, had concerns about Fetterman’s health following his stroke earlier this year.

"The president has found him to be an impressive individual … who’s just as capable as always and who’s carrying out his office," Jean-Pierre said, adding that Fetterman was serving the people of Pennsylvania as Lt. Gov. "with great ability and for concern."

"So yes, the president feels that he is very much capable of doing the job," Jean-Pierre said, noting that Biden and Fetterman have had "many interactions" over the past several months.

Fetterman, a Democrat, suffered a stroke on May 13, and his health has emerged as a major issue in the campaign against Republican opponent Dr. Mehmet Oz.

On Sunday, The Atlantic published a piece confirming NBC journalist Dasha Burns’ widely disputed claim that Fetterman appears to have problems making conversation without the use of closed captioning, noting that he had difficulty responding "meaningfully" to voter questions.

In the piece, Atlantic staff writer Elaine Godfrey noted that Fetterman "still struggles to process the words that he hears, and sometimes he can’t quite express what he means "five months after suffered a stroke."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-says-biden-considers-fetterman-impressive-individual-who-just-as-capable-as-always

Wow, the things that impress Joey. He still thinks Hunter is the smartest person he's ever met. :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
If Sponge Brain Shit Pants says it, you may safely wager the mortgage that the opposite is actually the case. Even when he was possessed of his faculties the Pedophile was a pathological liar; now he just says whatever the puppeteers tell him to say. 
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

I mean, he also said the economy is "strong as hell".

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I mean, he also said the economy is "strong as hell".

HELL being the operative portion of that statement.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Well, SharterJoe ain't wrong this time.

Fetter-thing IS an "impressive individual."

So was Frankenstein's monster and so was Lurch of the Addam's Family. Uncle Fester, too was also impressive.

Lurch never spoke much (that was good for the program) and Uncle Fester's claim to fame was lighting a light bulb when he put it in his mouth.

Fetter-thing has a lump on the back of his neck that could just be a goiter gone bad, or it could be a parasitic twin. That's impressive too.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

When you look at the bunch of losers Biden has  :thatsright:appointed lurch doesn’t look so bad
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!