Author Topic: PMSNBC Pundit is wetting his bed over the "end of democracy"  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
PMSNBC Pundit is wetting his bed over the "end of democracy"
« on: October 14, 2022, 01:23:16 PM »
MSNBC anchors, other media pundits fuel civil war fears over midterms: 'Democracy looks like it's over'

An Atlantic staff writer said he is 'bed-wetting' over the threat of civil war if Republicans are victorious in the midterms

With the midterms less than a month away, left-leaning news outlets and political commentators are resorting to dark predictions about the future of the country with warnings of imminent civil war if Republicans retake control of Congress in November.

Talk of a second civil war among liberal journalists, television personalities and lawmakers has become increasingly commonplace following the raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Aug. 8, after which liberal pundits repeatedly claimed on-air that evolving distrust for the U.S. government among Trump supporters would lead to escalated political violence.

The topic resurfaced weeks later when President Biden called his predecessor and "MAGA Republicans" a threat to "the very foundations of our republic" in a controversial speech in Philadelphia.

In the days that followed, left-wing media figures have rallied behind Biden's messaging, giving voters a bleak ultimatum as they head to the polls: If Democrats don't emerge victorious in the midterms, they say, the country should brace for civil war.

Atlantic staff writer Tim Alberta said on The New York Times' "The Argument" podcast this week that he is "bed-wetting" over the possibility that the country could be heading "toward a meaningful scale of civic violence."

"What we are discussing is some significant scale of semiorganized, lethal, civil conflict that is organized around not just political and ideological disputes but perceived threats to economies, livelihoods," he said.

MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan expressed a similar take on his show this week, where he described the 2022 midterm elections as a choice between the dismantling of democracy or inevitable insurrection.

"If the election deniers on the right win in 2022, in November, next month, to me, democracy looks like it’s over in America," Hasan said. "Fascism is here to stay. And if they lose, we get maybe another insurrection, domestic terrorism, a civil war, God forbid."

Comedian Kathy Griffin argued on Twitter that a vote for Republicans in November is a vote for civil violence.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-anchors-media-pundits-fuel-civil-war-fears-over-midterms-democracy-looks-over
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: PMSNBC Pundit is wetting his bed over the "end of democracy"
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 01:37:46 PM »
MSNBC anchors, other media pundits fuel civil war fears over midterms: 'Democracy looks like it's over'

[snip]

Let them. The only people who can be driven closer to civil war by PMSNPC are the six drooling imbeciles who routinely tune in there for their marching orders.

Those of us who've been patiently waiting for these clowns to pull up their big-boy panties and step over that line (finally) are largely unaffected.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 01:39:27 PM »
I’m not understanding this. Is this a threat from the left saying if they don’t win they’re going to start a civil war?  They damn sure tried to do it after Trump won, but cooler heads prevailed.

If they ramp that shit up again over a loss, I don’t know that cooler heads WILL prevail!  I don’t think the country will put up with that again, and conservatives will not lose if the SHTF.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 01:41:20 PM »
Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2022, 02:51:52 PM »
"Democracy is over because our opponents are going to get voted into office."

The left is so captive to their fears and rage that they have lost whatever coherence they had (however little that was).

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 03:07:28 PM »
"Democracy is over because our opponents are going to get voted into office."

The left is so captive to their fears and rage that they have lost whatever coherence they had (however little that was).

Election denial is going to be prevalent on the left in a month.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 03:13:23 PM »
Election denial is going to be prevalent on the left in a month.

It's already started. From your own link elsewhere on the board.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 11:56:42 AM »
I don’t know what they’re complaining about it’ll just give them more things to complain about.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2022, 12:24:15 PM »
I don’t know what they’re complaining about it’ll just give them more things to complain about.

Ha! Ha! So correct Old n Grumpy ...

:hi5: 

~ ABC

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2022, 01:06:34 PM »
People voting contrary to what Dem shills want is "the end of democracy"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2022, 02:32:46 PM »
It takes a special kind of stupid for an adult to even figuratively admit to being wound up to "bed-wetting" status.

I'm sure there's a pill for that.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2022, 08:16:29 PM »
It takes a special kind of stupid for an adult to even figuratively admit to being wound up to "bed-wetting" status.

I'm sure there's a pill for that.  :whatever:

Not even the dementia addled #JoeThePretender goes there is that stupid. (I'm sure bedwetting is a recurring problem in Biden's life, as what little control he once had over his body ebbs away on a daily basis, but apparently he still has the presence of mind not to publicly discuss the topic)
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2022, 08:54:43 AM »
Not even the dementia addled #JoeThePretender goes there is that stupid. (I'm sure bedwetting is a recurring problem in Biden's life, as what little control he once had over his body ebbs away on a daily basis, but apparently he still has the presence of mind not to publicly discuss the topic)

"but apparently he still has the presence of mind not to publicly discuss the topic

Good for him, but ...

Too bad for the country, that he doesn't have the presence of mind to not publicly discuss anything at all, with what little he has left of his mind!    :argh:

Especially ... that he still has the capability to continue to LIE  his ASS OFF re his latest statement regarding the economy of the country. 

"The economy is strong as hell."  :argh: :argh: :argh:

Please, please. God, let him decide to retire all on his own, and SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We do not need this hopeless old fool representing our country any longer!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 09:06:32 AM by ABC-2 »

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2022, 10:08:16 AM »
People voting contrary to what Dem shills want is "the end of democracy"?

This sort of alarmism has been in their rhetoric for some time now, at least since George W. Bush's administration (I'm not old enough to remember Bush Sr.'s or Reagan's presidencies). It's as if the democrats at some point just collectively turned into an overgrown child with no real aspirations but to have power.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2022, 01:11:01 PM »
This sort of alarmism has been in their rhetoric for some time now, at least since George W. Bush's administration (I'm not old enough to remember Bush Sr.'s or Reagan's presidencies). It's as if the democrats at some point just collectively turned into an overgrown child with no real aspirations but to have power.

I'd posit that the lefties have been sliding down into the pit of alarmism since the late Sixties, especially regarding Vietnam. It's gotten progressively (no pun intended) worse since then with the worst of it occurring in the past 12-14 years or so. Barry had a lot to do with the slide into oblivion for those cretins and I think they're simply trying to outdo themselves in expressing their unabashed hatred for anyone and anything that doesn't embrace their stink.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2022, 03:18:02 PM »
...Please, please. God, let him decide to retire all on his own, and SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We do not need this hopeless old fool representing our country any longer!

Sponge Brain Shit Pants is going to EXPIRE before he's allowed to retire. In fact, I'm willing to wager that he's going to stay propped up until the puppeteers with their hands up his ass can no longer move his lower jaw due to rigor mortis, ala John Gill. (let's see if y'all understand THAT reference.)  :-)
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2022, 03:26:01 PM »
I'd posit that the lefties have been sliding down into the pit of alarmism since the late Sixties, especially regarding Vietnam. It's gotten progressively (no pun intended) worse since then with the worst of it occurring in the past 12-14 years or so. Barry had a lot to do with the slide into oblivion for those cretins and I think they're simply trying to outdo themselves in expressing their unabashed hatred for anyone and anything that doesn't embrace their stink.

Libs’ favorite meaningless epithet of the 60s and 70s was “Fascist”. A big escalation in Progs’ nastiness came in the late 90s and early 00s when daring to disagree with Progs was “Intolerance”. Of course they weren’t intolerant when they condemned people as “intolerant”. I called it The Tolerance Game.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2022, 07:03:50 PM »
Sponge Brain Shit Pants is going to EXPIRE before he's allowed to retire. In fact, I'm willing to wager that he's going to stay propped up until the puppeteers with their hands up his ass can no longer move his lower jaw due to rigor mortis, ala John Gill. (let's see if y'all understand THAT reference.)  :-)

Oh darlin' do I ever  agree  100% on with all that you wrote above ...

Both witty & true!

And now, you beast,  :-)  will have to look up John Gill ...    Am not familiar with that name at all, at all.

Hugs ~ ABC

« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 07:08:07 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2022, 07:59:48 PM »
Mercy!  Defiant ...

Just looked up John Gill,  and as a Brit born, naturalized US citizen and Anglican believer in the Trinity...

Had never heard of him.  (big-time blush!)

~ ABC

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2022, 09:22:09 PM »
Mercy!  Defiant ...

Just looked up John Gill,  and as a Brit born, naturalized US citizen and Anglican believer in the Trinity...

Had never heard of him.  (big-time blush!)

~ ABC

Sorry. I assumed everybody on the board here knew enough about me to know that mine was a Star Trek reference, rather than one to the actual Englishman who originally made the name famous.

Here; try this Link instead...
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2022, 07:39:50 PM »
Sorry. I assumed everybody on the board here knew enough about me to know that mine was a Star Trek reference, rather than one to the actual Englishman who originally made the name famous.

Here; try this Link instead...

Not a problem, Defiant ...

With the exception of now, having to read your link!!!   :-)

Will read it however! ~ ABC  :cheersmate: