Author Topic: Biden says son Beau 'lost his life in Iraq' during Colorado speech  (Read 337 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Biden says son Beau 'lost his life in Iraq' during Colorado speech

Beau Biden died in 2015 as a result of brain cancer

President Biden erroneously said that his son, Beau, "lost his life in Iraq" during a speech in Colorado on Wednesday.

"I say this as a father of a man and won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq," Biden said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-beau-lost-life-iraq-during-colorado-speech
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Biden says son Beau 'lost his life in Iraq' during Colorado speech
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2022, 06:29:55 PM »
SharterJoe -- the idiot's idiot. He's not just senile, he's stupid.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 07:02:24 PM »
SharterJoe -- the idiot's idiot. He's not just senile, he's stupid.

Didn't he say Hunter is the smartest guy he knows? What's scary is I'm not convinced that isn't the case.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 07:17:02 PM »
Didn't he say Hunter is the smartest guy he knows? What's scary is I'm not convinced that isn't the case.

#JoeThePedophile says many things that even in his dementia-addled state he knows to be utter bullshit. A plagiarist is just another species of bullshit con artist, when all is said and done.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 07:18:32 PM »
Is there Any group this dumbass doesn’t try to pander to by lying??  Using his dead son is being despicable.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 04:19:27 AM »
Is there Any group this dumbass doesn’t try to pander to by lying??  Using his dead son is being despicable.

KC

He's built an entire mottled career by pandering and trying to portray himself as something he's not -- honorable and ethical. And there are no rules when it comes to SharterJoe. He'll use his dead son, his dead 1st wife, his dead daughter, and anybody and anything to make him look better than he is.

There is nothing more despicable than that.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 08:43:20 AM »
 :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

I don't know which possibility appalls me more: LIEden lies continually and casually; LIEden actually believes the :bouncy:-lies he tells.

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.