Author Topic: Dem Candidate: It's Tough to Define What a Woman Is  (Read 222 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Dem Candidate: It's Tough to Define What a Woman Is
« on: October 12, 2022, 05:07:59 PM »
Nothing Democrats do right now is simple, and the stuff they do semi-well looks like a tire fire. They deal with a party leader with atrocious approval ratings, an economic recession, high inflation, and an out-of-control border crisis. The spike in crime has also resonated in suburban areas, which is why Dr. Mehmet Oz, the Republican Senate candidate in Pennsylvania, has chipped away at the double-digit lead of his Democratic opponent, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman. This question about defining women is an easy layup. It couldn’t get more straightforward than this on a debate stage. Forget layup—this is a slam-dunk. And yet, the Democrats trip over their tongues over political correctness constraints. In the race between Iowa Republican Rep. Ashley Hinson and Democrat Liz Mathis, this subject of discussion was brought up at a Rotary Club event in Waterloo, Iowa—and Mathis offered a weird response (via Fox News):

Liz Mathis, a Democrat who is seeking to represent the Iowa's 2nd Congressional District, said this week that defining a woman is a "tough question" and suggested that the only way to change controversial policies in a particular school district in the state is to vote for different board members.

The remarks from Mathis came Monday during a meet and greet at the Waterloo, Iowa, Rotary Club, where she took questions from those in attendance on a number of subjects, including gender and education.

Asked about the instance when then Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was asked to define a woman and could not because she is "not a biologist," Mathis said: "The Supreme Court confirmation process is very thorough, so they had to ask questions like that to a Supreme Court justice."

"I'm glad that she answered that question," she added. "That's a tough question."

Mathis responded that defining what a woman is could be a tricky question. Has the Left devolved intellectually on this topic? Or are they just worried that the woke mob might mobilize since Mathis saying the obvious on the subject might offend the one or two transgender people within 550 miles of this candidate meet-and-greet event?

We’re seeing this nationwide, liberals who deny the existence of womanhood, which is just abject science denialism, and claim that men can get pregnant. To deny that is a heinous affront to these people’s identities akin to violence.

I’m not going to complain, but liberals are playing a dangerous game here regarding abortion because only one gender can get pregnant. The Left could eat itself before the talking points are ever disseminated, thanks to their acceptance of woke leftism.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/10/12/dem-candidate-its-tough-to-define-what-a-woman-is-n2614441

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Dem Candidate: It's Tough to Define What a Woman Is
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2022, 06:26:29 PM »
Mathis responded that defining what a woman is could be a tricky question. Has the Left devolved intellectually on this topic? Or are they just worried that the woke mob might mobilize since Mathis saying the obvious on the subject might offend the one or two transgender people within 550 miles of this candidate meet-and-greet event?

I'd say all of the above. The left has devolved into something that doesn't even approximate rational, human thought. They're so willing to out-freak each other that any of the rules that we all played by back in the day are null and void.

It's a free-for-all.  :loser:

And yeah, Mathis is afraid of the wokesters which is clearly why she dodged the question. Those people who are afraid of standing for a POV need to crawl back into the shithole from which they came.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Dem Candidate: It's Tough to Define What a Woman Is
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 07:28:00 PM »
Dem Candidate: It's Tough to Define What a Woman Is...

Apparently only if you're a victim of the leftist-run education indoctrination system.

The method that's always worked for me is that if she's got TWO X-chromosomes in the 23rd chromosome pair, then no matter how she's mutilated herself or what manner of insane bullshit she repeats to herself in order to maintain indoctrination, she's a woman.

See how simple that is, leftist scum???

Class dismissed.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus