Author Topic: In a Preemptive Move, Democrats Begin Blaming GOP Fraud if They Lose in November  (Read 226 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Democrats across the country are “sounding the alarm” about election fraud. Have Democrats seen the light and are now concerned about election integrity?

Not hardly, In fact, Democrats are already beginning to blame Republicans for fraud by pointing out that a growing number of local election officials across the country believe in the so-called Big Lie. This means that Republicans are prepared to try and steal the election and must be stopped.

The Washington Post pointed out that that “half of all Republican candidates for the House and Senate and key statewide offices, 299 out of 569, are Big Lie believers.” Note that they don’t define the “Big Lie.” This is convenient if you just want to lump anyone and everyone who ever had a question about the 2020 election into one, large mass of “election deniers.”

And as the Denver Post hysterically points out, it even includes poll watchers and election judges:

County clerks across Colorado say they’re bracing for a surge of highly motivated election deniers working as poll watchers or election judges in the November midterms — part of a nationwide attempt to manufacture evidence of election fraud.

Local, state and federal officials, alongside political experts, have repeatedly debunked claims of election fraud but clerks in Chaffee, Eagle, El Paso, Fremont, Garfield, Summit and Weld counties told the Denver Post they’re still seeing an increasing number of bad-faith poll watchers and election judges around the state.

There is zero evidence that any of these poll watchers or election judges are not doing their jobs fairly and in an unbiased manner. We have accounts from Democratic county clerks that suggest otherwise, but this appears to be part of a nationwide effort by Democrats to accuse Republicans of exactly the same thing that Republicans are accusing them of.

Democrats say they’re worried because there are so many GOP secretaries of state that the potential for Republican funny business is too high to ignore.

PJ Media Link
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

If only I had all the money that should be going from the Dim'Rat Party to the Projectionist Union...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

They really need to simplify their blame-shifting. Just howl, "Republicans Pounced: on inflation; on high gas prices; on border disaster; on Dem anti-white and anti-Asian racism; on Dem attacks on school students' parents; .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.