Author Topic: Adam Schiff Revives ‘Mailbox Hoax’ for 2020 Midterm Elections  (Read 474 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is reviving the “mailbox hoax” that Democrats used during 2020 elections, as his party faces the prospect of defeat in the 2022 midterm elections.

The hoax was the claim that the Trump administration was removing mailboxes ahead of the 2020 vote to prevent people from using new vote-by-mail methods that Democrats hoped to use to turn out their own voters.

Democrats have spent several days flogging the false “mailbox conspiracy” theory that President Donald Trump is deliberately crippling the U.S. Postal Service so that it cannot handle votes by mail in November — even forcing it to remove mailboxes.

The truth is that the mailboxes were removed because mailboxes are always being removed. At least 14,000 were removed during the Obama-Biden administration. Democrats are creating a new hysteria to cast Trump as a tyrant and motivate their conspiracy-theory-addled voters.

Former Vice President Joe Biden has enthusiastically inflamed this phony conspiracy theory …

The removal of mailboxes has been halted until after the election, to avoid further confusion (sown deliberately by Democrats and the media).

Schiff sent a mass email Thursday asking recipients to add their names to a petition to demand the removal of U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. The email campaign is a common tactic used by political organizations to build contact lists and to fundraise.

In his mass e-mail, Schiff cites a two-week-old court decision in which a judge found that changes DeJoy made within the U.S. Postal Service affected mail delivery during the 2020 election, and barred DeJoy from making similar interventions in 2022.

But Schiff goes further in his email, implying that the judge found DeJoy had interfered in the election for political reasons. “We’ve long known that DeJoy’s conflicts of interest and loyalty to the GOP partisans made him unfit to serve as Postmaster General — now a federal judge has ruled that his leadership directly impacted our voting rights,” Schiff claims.

In fact, as CNN noted in a report Oct. 6, the judge — Emmet G. Sullivan, hardly a friend of the Trump administration — found that DeJoy had not violated federal election law.

Rather, the changes to postal delivery and administration had an affect on the election indirectly, because of the timing of the changes and the sudden, widespread adoption of mass vote-by-mail, largely at the behest of Democrats and Democrat-aligned lawyers.

Ironically, after Democrats created the mailbox hoax, which followed on the heels of the “Russia collusion” hoax, they accused the Republican Party and Trump supporters in particular of fomenting conspiracy theories about voting in the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/20/adam-schiff-revives-mailbox-hoax-for-2020-midterm-elections/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Adam Schiff Revives ‘Mailbox Hoax’ for 2020 Midterm Elections
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 04:53:16 PM »
That slimes little pencil neck needs a good ass kicking
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Re: Adam Schiff Revives ‘Mailbox Hoax’ for 2020 Midterm Elections
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 05:20:18 PM »
 :thatsright: So Schifftyroo wants people to believe that LIEden and Postal Union people are trying to suppress absentee and mail-in voting? :thatsright: He may be stupid enough to believe that, but I doubt that anyone smarter than the average DUmmie would.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.