Author Topic: "Allahpundit" Leaving Hot Air  (Read 385 times)

Offline SVPete

"Allahpundit" Leaving Hot Air
« on: September 02, 2022, 11:42:19 AM »
I won't link his/her lengthy rambling GBCW post there. It should be on Hot Air's front page for a day or three, and then easily found in their archives.

There are Trump-Skeptics and Never-Trumpers. Trump-Skeptics were/are capable of giving Trump snark-free credit when he did/does something good. "Allahpundit" could not. Trump-Skeptics were/are capable of speaking of Anti-Trump MSM skews reports with appropriate caution and skepticism. "Allahpundit" could not. Trump-Skeptics were/are capable of mentioning facts that were incompatible with or disproved Anti-Trump MSM skews reports. "Allahpundit" could not. "Allahpundit" is a Never-Trumper who views conservatives who are not as dangers to the US. "Allahpundit" can self-fornicate AFAIC. 'Nuff said, sorry this was not more brief.

I also observed, through the years, that "Allahpundit" is also sloppy in his/her writings not related to Trump. (S)He often missed easily available pertinent facts concerning his/her topic, and often showed (s)he did not understand some of what (s)he reported and commented on. I could easily ignore "Allahpundit"'s Hate-Trump articles, but his/her sloppiness on other topics lead to my all but ignoring "Allahpundit" articles entirely. Hopefully the door hits "Allahpundit" three ways while "Allahpundit" exits: Hard, Fast, and Continuously. Hot Air is improved.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: "Allahpundit" Leaving Hot Air
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 03:27:44 PM »
Well said. I remember first reading his posts some 12 or so years ago and thought his stuff was reasoned, articulate, and well-apportioned.

Then DJT appeared on the scene and AP went bonkers. Really, really bad bonkers.

Over the past year or so I tried to register my own condescending comments and ridicule of AP in the comments below his screeds. Didn't seem to matter -- he was determined to show how much of an idiot he really is. There was never an indication that he actually took the time to read those comments.

TDS is an incredibly powerful disease. AP has it in spades.

So now AP is going to flee to another Never-Trumper's blog. Steve Hayes, Jonah Goldberg, David French and other Never-Trumpers will have a great time self-stroking each other.

Good riddance, AP. Have a great time chasing those pixels that most won't read.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 10:58:42 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 06:12:09 PM »
Ed's a good choice. Seems even-keeled and he even comments in the comments section! Something that AP never did -- certainly while he was hopelessly infected with TDS.

I too don't want an echo chamber, but AP's stuff wasn't anything but talking trash about Trump and over-reliance on leftist-leaning polls. As if those polls actually mattered....

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.