Author Topic: Trump Quest "Special Master" Explained ...  (Read 386 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Trump Quest "Special Master" Explained ...
« on: September 01, 2022, 05:26:18 PM »
I guess either I wasn't paying enough attention, or I missed it.

I finally looked it up, and here is the explanation if anyone else needed to know as well.

(Stop laughing at me, I have unexpected company arriving tomorrow for the long weekend & am still up to my eyebrows getting things finished, arranged , & ready for them. <sigh> )

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/trump-quest-special-master-explained

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 05:41:51 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Trump Quest "Special Master" Explained ...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 06:32:47 PM »
The key takeaway on this "master" business is the very real, and very true, point that Trump makes -

The DOJ and the Feebs cannot be trusted with confidential and private material (protected under lawyer-client practices). Furthermore, any chain of custody is irretrievably broken at this point given the absolutely shoddy way the Feebs documented what they stole during the raid. What kind of documents were planted? The Feebs couldn't answer that question with absolute certainty since they failed to record a summation of EVERY DOCUMENT they removed from MAL.

The appointed master would render a complete, impartial view of the records that the Feebs stole and that would comprise Trump's defense when he is indicted -- as he surely will be.

DOJ and the Feebs didn't do all this by accident. No, it was a fishing expedition and they believe they "caught" something. The master will ultimately convince a grand jury, ideally before the inevitable indictment, that this entire pile of stinking offal is part and parcel of yet another attempt by the Deep State to keep Trump out of the WH again.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 07:24:47 PM »
The key takeaway on this "master" business is the very real, and very true, point that Trump makes -

The DOJ and the Feebs cannot be trusted with confidential and private material (protected under lawyer-client practices). Furthermore, any chain of custody is irretrievably broken at this point given the absolutely shoddy way the Feebs documented what they stole during the raid. What kind of documents were planted? The Feebs couldn't answer that question with absolute certainty since they failed to record a summation of EVERY DOCUMENT they removed from MAL.

The appointed master would render a complete, impartial view of the records that the Feebs stole and that would comprise Trump's defense when he is indicted -- as he surely will be.

Thanks for explaining it further Euph!  Hugs!

And now let me explain why I am going insane & why we are having "unexpected" company for the Labor Day Weekend. (If interested, that is)  :-)

Our "company" is actually our son Brad & his wife, who have a Home Theater Design Company, and were unable to get the supplies needed to do the job their customer in Pigeon Forge (only a couple hours away from where we are) until  this week, thanks to the :censored: supply chain chaos these days!!!

Sorry, but can't resist showing the 2 of them & what they do for a living, we are so pleased & proud of them (blush) ... click if you want ...

https://www.h-t-d.com/

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 07:34:53 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 09:18:21 PM »
Quote from: ABC-2 link=topic=130263.msg1517219#msg1517219

Thanks for explaining it further Euph!  Hugs!

And now let me explain why I am going insane & why we are having "unexpected" company for the Labor Day Weekend. (If interested, that is)  :-)

Our "company" is actually our son Brad & his wife, who have a Home Theater Design Company, and were unable to get the supplies needed to do the job their customer in Pigeon Forge (only a couple hours away from where we are) until  this week, thanks to the :censored: supply chain chaos these days!!!

Sorry, but can't resist showing the 2 of them & what they do for a living, we are so pleased & proud of them (blush) ... click if you want ...

https://www.h-t-d.com/

Very impressive web site, and from the looks of it, they have a very successful business going. Well done!

Now if Buttigieg can stop playing Mommy long enough to get a handle on the supply chain issues, maybe your son and DIL can continue serving their customers. But Labor Day is a good time to visit with family!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 08:53:14 AM »
Yes, it is & we always have fun when they come. 

Only thing I forgot to get was coffee and am sending Mr. ABC out to get some now.

All I have left to do is set the table & whip up some Margaritas when they arrive around six!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 10:55:59 AM »
Yes, it is & we always have fun when they come. 

Only thing I forgot to get was coffee and am sending Mr. ABC out to get some now.

All I have left to do is set the table & whip up some Margaritas when they arrive around six!

Margaritas are always good to get the fun going..... :yahoo: