Author Topic: Bodega worker Jose Alba charged in fatal stabbing feared for his life, family sa  (Read 366 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bodega worker Jose Alba charged in fatal stabbing feared for his life, family says
https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-feared-for-his-life-family-says/

A hard-working Manhattan bodega clerk who grabbed a knife to fend off a violent ex-con, killing the attacker, was charged with murder and is now sitting behind bars at Rikers Island on $250,000 bail, The Post has learned.

Jose Alba, 51, is charged with the fatal stabbing of Austin Simon, who was captured on surveillance video storming behind the counter at Hamilton Heights Grocery to attack the older store worker Friday night.

“It was either him or the guy at the moment,” Alba’s daughter Yulissa said Wednesday. “He’s never hurt anybody. He’s never had an altercation where he had to defend himself. This is the first time for him.”

The harrowing incident followed an argument Alba had with Simon’s girlfriend, whose debit card was denied after she tried to buy chips for her 10-year-old daughter at the store, police and law enforcement sources said.

In leftist New York City. Why he has bail when other criminals get out without any bail?????????????
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Bodega worker Jose Alba charged in fatal stabbing feared for his life, family says
https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-feared-for-his-life-family-says/

In leftist New York City. Why he has bail when other criminals get out without any bail?????????????

The stabber is white and the stabee is black, a protected species with special privileges. Since the white guy is obviously a racist white supremist committing a hate crime against a poor black man.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bodega clerk Jose Alba leaves NYC 'afraid for his life,' mulls move back to Dominican Republic: report
https://www.foxnews.com/us/bodega-clerk-jose-alba-leaves-nyc-afraid-his-life-mulls-move-back-dominican-republic-report

New York City bodega clerk Jose Alba has reportedly left the Big Apple and is mulling a more permanent move back to his native Dominican Republic after murder charges against him were finally dropped.

Alba, 61, no longer works at the Blue Moon convenience store in Manhattan, where he was attacked behind the counter on July 1 by 35-year-old Austin Simon.

Surveillance video shows Simon threatened Alba, came behind the counter and shoved him into a wall before Alba reached for a knife and fatally stabbed the six-foot tall man. Despite claiming self-defense, Alba was charged with murder. 

Charges were dropped against Jose Alba. However, he is looking to leave New York City.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Charges were dropped against Jose Alba. However, he is looking to leave New York City.

That's because the man is not a drooling imbecile. Just one of a stream of individuals getting their tender pink backsides out of these leftist-run shitholes.

I got $5 that says he's got a CCW permit in whatever state he moves to before the year is out.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I'm okay with turning the Statue Of Liberty around so she faces a more relevant direction.