Author Topic: Miss. State vs. Tennessee  (Read 1071 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Miss. State vs. Tennessee
« on: October 17, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »
For those who were unable to wave at me at the PSU game I attended last month, here's a second chance for us to exchange greetings over the TV airwaves (you'll have to have NCAA Gameplan or forget about it).

I'll be in Row 1 (that's right, the front row) right next to the MSU band on about the 20-25 yard line.  Of course, being on the front row means you're too low to see anything at the other end of the field, especially with 80 players between you and where the ball is being placed, but they do have a big screen in RockyTopWorld for those little occasions.

For those who have never been to a Tennessee game, they play Rocky Top for everything.  UT touchdown; Rocky Top.  UT big play; Rocky Top.  Other team jumps offside; Rocky Top.  It's their version of "It's A Small World After All."

Both teams stink so it'll either be a good game, or maybe the hotdogs at the concession stands are good this year.  One or the other.  Then again, maybe the band will kick out some good tunes to help pass the time.  Something other than Rocky Top.

Anyway, kickoff tomorrow at 7pm EST.

GO STATE!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Miss. State vs. Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »

as USA knows, my dad graduated from MS State.  I sort of have a soft spot for the bulldogs.  he wasn't happy when I went to Southern Miss. :-)