Author Topic: A Polite Request  (Read 3190 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
A Polite Request
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:01:50 AM »
Hey Guys...

Forgive me if I seem the uncuddly bunny but I would like to see this forum revolve around creative efforts and how to create them.

In other words, if you see an original piece of photoshop art or an animated .gif you would like to share, post it. Also feel free to post well-edited videos. If you see photoshop technique on creating a new font-style of find a website with new filters, this is your forum.

Straight video of the latest movie trailer or some pig farting...not so much. We want stuff that is created, not simply photgraphed or videoed.

Thanx
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: A Polite Request
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »
I remember a couple of years ago, daveman came up with a great idea for people to brand CU members using photoshops. It was a huge thread with lots of contributions, perhaps we could do something like that.  Here's some things I did for the thread to give the idea.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:19:00 AM by bijou »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »
That is certainly polite
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:44:41 PM »
Hey Guys...

Forgive me if I seem the uncuddly bunny but I would like to see this forum revolve around creative efforts and how to create them.

In other words, if you see an original piece of photoshop art or an animated .gif you would like to share, post it. Also feel free to post well-edited videos. If you see photoshop technique on creating a new font-style of find a website with new filters, this is your forum.

Straight video of the latest movie trailer or some pig farting...not so much. We want stuff that is created, not simply photgraphed or videoed.

Thanx
So where do we post the pig farting videos at then? :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »
Hey Guys...

Thanx
So where do we post the pig farting videos at then? :-)

LOL in the Comedy Forum! I would love to have you there.  :cheersmate:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »
I still have Daveman's photoshop of me, "Rebel without a clue".  :lmao:

Oh, and why is he not here?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site