Author Topic: Hello, Your arguments intrigue me  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Challengetheworld

• Probationary (Probie)
Hello, Your arguments intrigue me
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
Lets just say I am "new" to reading conservative viewpoints.  I live in North Carolina, I am deeply interested in poltics, professional baseball and I happen to be a affliated with the _______ party.   :rofl:

I'm interested to always get new opinions and new ways of looking into different hot topics.  However, I will be forthright in saying some conservative views on certain social issues are a little too bible heavy for me. 

Recently, I have become quite enraged with OWS.  I think its movement could potentially be the catalyst that sends us into the next depression.  I want to find other people out there who share my fears.

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
Re: Hello, Your arguments intrigue me
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »
Next depression? I don't believe we have left the last one.

And hello and welcome to CC.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
Hello and welcome!

Everyone and all points of view are equally valid and welcome in the cave.  :hyper:

____ you very much!

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 11:53:20 PM »
"Next depression" gives them far too much credit.  The rats living in the streets are just continuing the normalization of UNcivil disobedience.  Repeatedly claiming to represent the majority (they're not 99% - they're not even .99%) to gain any semblance of legitimacy they can. These protesters are animals, vermin crawling in their own filth; all the while their puppet masters are looking down on them, laughing and directing the play. F***ing pathetic, and they would be nothing but a true laughing stock if the media would just do their job and report the truth.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Challengetheworld

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
"Next depression" gives them far too much credit.  The rats living in the streets are just continuing the normalization of UNcivil disobedience.  Repeatedly claiming to represent the majority (they're not 99% - they're not even .99%) to gain any semblance of legitimacy they can. These protesters are animals, vermin crawling in their own filth; all the while their puppet masters are looking down on them, laughing and directing the play. F***ing pathetic, and they would be nothing but a true laughing stock if the media would just do their job and report the truth.

Well said, they are not doing themselves any justice.  Even if any one of their arguments hold merit, they're not even collectively sure what to do about it.  They chant "We will be heard" but all I hear is "We should really shutup."

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »
Well said, they are not doing themselves any justice.  Even if any one of their arguments hold merit, they're not even collectively sure what to do about it.  They chant "We will be heard" but all I hear is "We should really shutup."

Actually all I have heard out of these idiots is: "Give me free stuff".
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 10:55:01 PM »
Actually all I have heard out of these idiots is: "Give me free stuff".
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZdW87BuFl4[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 11:21:33 PM »
Hello, hope to see you around the boards.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)