Author Topic: Conservative Questionaire  (Read 2093 times)

Offline jamesct

• Probationary (Probie)
Conservative Questionaire
« on: October 14, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »
I'm a college student at TCC and I need to do a research paper for my sociology class. Seeing as I'm a conservative republican I thought I would choose to write about just that. I composed a simple short survey with some hot topic issues so I can see what the majority of people believe in. it’s completely anonymous so you can be yourself without fear of having any of your information needed (it’s hard to find them like that these days haha).. I've been having difficulty finding people around campus who are conservative so I searched online and found this website... It would be extremely helpful if you guys could take it! I’m not sure if this is the right place on the forum to post this so I’m sorry if it isn’t and needs to be moved elsewhere. This is a major grade so any help is appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time!! God Bless!

Survey Link Here

Offline cavegal

Re: Conservative Questionaire
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »
I try not to go to links I am not familiar about.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »
I answered it, seems harmless. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »
I try not to go to links I am not familiar about.
It's Google.

Vague and unspecific.  What kind of stem-cell research?  Sounds like a loaded question to me.  Do I support the Social Security program?  If you call involuntarily having a portion of my income confiscated 'support', then I suppose so.  Do I 'support' interracial marriage?  I didn't realize it required my help.  Now if you had asked, do I 'approve' of interracial marriage, I suppose I would have to answer yes.

'Do you feel biased against any of the following peoples?'  Another loaded question, don't you think?  Maybe you should rephrase it. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jamesct

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »
thanks for the advice guys... and for those who took it thank you!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 12:23:08 PM by jamesct »

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 05:41:24 PM »
I agree that several questions need to be reworded.  Especially the stem cell question, considering there are several different ways to procure stem cells for research.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline foghorn

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »
I'm a college student at TCC and I need to do a research paper for my sociology class. Seeing as I'm a conservative republican I thought I would choose to write about just that. I composed a simple short survey with some hot topic issues so I can see what the majority of people believe in. it’s completely anonymous so you can be yourself without fear of having any of your information needed (it’s hard to find them like that these days haha).. I've been having difficulty finding people around campus who are conservative so I searched online and found this website... It would be extremely helpful if you guys could take it! I’m not sure if this is the right place on the forum to post this so I’m sorry if it isn’t and needs to be moved elsewhere. This is a major grade so any help is appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time!! God Bless!

Survey Link Here

Gee, does one suppose that james is trolling?  That would be my bet. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
Welcome to CC!

I think a bit more context is in order. The questions are fair but totally without context and are poorly worded.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jamesct

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 04:29:56 AM »
Thanks for the advice Dixie i will make a few adjustments