Author Topic: 25 US Military Officers challenge Official account of 9-11  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Lauri

25 US Military Officers challenge Official account of 9-11
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »
kpete  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 04:49 PM
Original message
Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11   Updated at 4:49 PM

January 14, 2008 at 11:56:43

Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

by Alan Miller

http://www.opednews.com

Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce”

January 14, 2008 – Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story. The officers’ statements appear below, listed alphabetically.

read the rest at:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_080112...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2682303

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: 25 US Military Officers challenge Official account of 9-11
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »
Bet they donated to Dr. Nuts.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »
Oh my.

bahrbearian  (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 04:58 PM
Response to Original message

2. Shouldn't this be posted in the Dungeon ?

malaise  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-14-08 05:10 PM
Response to Reply #2

8. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Looks like everyone is putting on their tin foil hats.

One of these days they'll have a grand ceremony and declare the tin foil hatters the only sane people left. From that moment, others including MSM hacks will claim that they thought so all along.

We're living a complete inversion of reality.

I called it bullshit the same day and am going to my grave with that view.

robertpaulsen  (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 05:48 PM
Response to Reply #2

29. Hey bahrbearian! Were you one of the three people who voted no in my poll?

Poll question: Did the Kean Commission cover up the truth about 9/11?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

Funny, so few were willing to discuss why they were certain the official story is 100% correct as stated in the Kean Commission Report. Instead the standard reaction to such questions is to request that they be moved to the dungeon. Fortunately, the mods don't consider such questions to be too . Perhaps you'd care to explain why you feel different about it?

bahrbearian  (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 06:05 PM
Response to Reply #29

37. Hey Robertpaulson I would have voted Yes if I'd seen your poll

I was making a statement about how things get sent to the "dungeon" , where no-one see's them.

I'm suprised this OP isn't there all ready, but I'm glad its not.

tritsofme (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 05:14 PM

11. Isn't there a quaint little dungeon for garbage like this?

tritsofme (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 05:30 PM
Response to Reply #13
17. I don't know who that is.

But yes, I consider 9/11 conspiracy theories to be garbage, and that's why DU created a special forum to keep the garbage off the main page.

slipslidingaway  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-14-08 06:28 PM

42. Thanks Mods for leaving this in the GD forum.

The slick primitive spoke too soon.

The Magistrate   (1000+ posts)       Mon Jan-14-08 06:34 PM

45. Locking

This ought top have been posted in the September 11 forum, not in General Discussion. The content of the article linked to violates this rule:

"Do not quote or link to "conspiracy theory" websites, except in our September 11 forum, which is the only forum on Democratic Underground where we permit members to debate highly speculative conspiracy theories. A reasonable person should be able to identify a conspiracy theory website without much difficulty."

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »
Ah, the camp fire was roaring and then *POOF* sand was poured over it, and the root dwellers were sent back into the darkness of the Forbidden Grotto.